UFC

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anyone going to UFC Melbourne there expecting 70,000 going to be the biggest UFC event ever.

Do we really need more senseless violence in our world today. Not sure what message were sending to the future generations. All good to keep it as a so called sport but not sure it's right. ( don't get me wrong I sometimes watch it but).

I used to watch it a lot, but then had a car crash which probably equivalates to getting knocked down by a ufc fighter and it hurt, a lot, so find it hard to watch live now that my brain and feelings have been softened.

Ill watch it on t.v but I have concerns of catching hearing aids from the blood

NeoGeo said:
Who ya fighting yobskin? What class?
Not really....mate. i used to condition fighters 1 on 1.
6 to 7 fighters a night 4 nights a week for 2years i was a bit old to start a career out of it . But full contact was fun. Didnt mind the injuries it toughened me up made me feel alive.
Best self defence class ever.... ;)
I was trained by Kyle Nokes brothers ... alot of BJJ.
I wish i was still doing it...and im not a violent person nor were the people i was training with...there is alot of dissapline in that sport.

dwt said:
yobskin said:
Im fighting in it... :D
You got me for a second there Yobskin :lol:
If i cut another 2kgs i could hit the 72kg class ...i train every morning now for 2months lost 22kgs i gave up sugar basically.
My cardio still needs work...still have all my gear. But my back wont let me..hahahaha

Ya had me goin, I would have gone just to see ya. Its good to see your positivity and self control shinning through :) Keep up the good work bruv.

Have always been a boxing fan, but I kinda like the way these UFC guys n gals use Mixed Martial Arts!

Enjoy watching on Foxtel, would be good live also.

Certainly no place for the faint hearted hey!

Imagine fighting Yobskin??

This big scary lookin bloke with Tats all over him comin straight at ya.....and he dont look happy!

Gulp! :eek:

Hahaha im always smiling! ready to pick up on a mistake you make so i can take the advantage.... :p im a counter move master...slip jabs and over balanced take downs...triangles are my favourite submissions. My tatts do freak alot of people out mentally. Naturally people think im a knuckle dragger i fight smart. With all that being said i have never attacked anyone.
I like the thought of refs and medics on standby.
You can always watch live ameature fights in your area there are plenty of clubs in Au. Im more scared of untrained Ufc wannabys...full of grog they just dont know when to stop.

1442806430_1442806691439.jpg

I have had this silver ring for a while im starting to wear it again as for recent events....splits the eye brow nicely...if they cant see they cant fight... :D i call it Sparta

Lilnugget said:
What's your leg tat yobskin
Under water theme mate full leg sharks,occys,tuna,turtles,zues and his trident shipwrecks,treasure chest and a mermaid waving at old sailing ship warning sailors....i got it after a lot of time spent out at sea longlining . $5800 in 6months ;)

Latest posts