Tuena NSW still giving

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1989mitty said:
How much is crown land vs private , has it been mines heavy . Also are gemstones being found out there as well .

This is one of my main concerns for the area. I do not want to trespass on private property (I read what happened last Sept and that ticked me off). Is there some map that shows private/crown/state park land?

Also, I'm not clear on the high banker laws. Once you use a motor do you need a permit or not? Crown land or state park?

I'm willing to hike a bit to get away from the main Tuena area but just don't want to trespass on private property.

+1 ^^

I think the laws states no mechanical machinery to extract the raw material , so do bob cats or kanga diggers etc .

After that your free to do as you wish I believe ,

GOLD Billyen said:
1989mitty said:
How much is crown land vs private , has it been mines heavy . Also are gemstones being found out there as well .

This is one of my main concerns for the area. I do not want to trespass on private property (I read what happened last Sept and that ticked me off). Is there some map that shows private/crown/state park land?

Also, I'm not clear on the high banker laws. Once you use a motor do you need a permit or not? Crown land or state park?

I'm willing to hike a bit to get away from the main Tuena area but just don't want to trespass on private property.

water pumps are fine in NSW

you're still using a shovel to excavate the material so the means of digging are "manual"

if youre in a state forest you need a forestry permit ( $ 22 per year see the thread here on that topic )

crown land is fine , private land is okay if the owner agrees to it ( maybe bring a spare strapped to the roofrack )

at Tuena there are still plenty of places with gold even close to the campground , i estimate only 30 % of the river has been worked since the last flood but members might give you other pointers once they meet you at the creek

GOLD Billyen said:
HeadsUp said:
GOLD Billyen said:
With getting to Tuena. I'm in the Campbelltown area. To me...it makes sense going via Goulburn then the Blue Mountains. Better trip from a fuel point of view and better scenery? Would I be correct?

Just to give you a headsup , tuena general store sells fuel and some grocery items but they don't open until 2 pm on some days and close at 2pm on others

There is a good campground there with toilet ( and showers that require a $1 coin )

Nice little town but there are no single women there so you need to bring your own if you have room to strap them on your roof rack

No mobile phone coverage there either

Man...did that every strike a mental image in my head.

I now have to completely re-do my camping purchase check list...I mean totally re-do it. :cool:

why ?

is your roofrack too small ?

i learnt you have to strap them on with their head to the front otherwise their skirt blows up in the wind and they cant see the scenery , plus their teeth get filled with insects

:D

;)

:/

:(

yes ladies of the forum i am kidding . i am in no way intending to be disrespectful its just my bent sense of humour

feel free to tie me up next time you see me and take your revenge if you're offended :p

headbut said:
No he isn't , you should see his bonnet ornament 8)

but that ornament is an approved Rolls Royce " Silver lady" apart from it being the rarely released bondage madam version.

I think she looks good in that black leather .

or were you referring to the 25 year old i had on the bonnet last weekend ?

dont worry about her mate she was just doing circle work practice for the next ute muster and she was only naked coz she didnt want to go home again with grass stains on the ass of her jeans. and the velcro on her ass is for OHS reasons...

"honest"

HeadsUp said:
GOLD Billyen said:
1989mitty said:

water pumps are fine in NSW

you're still using a shovel to excavate the material so the means of digging are "manual"

if youre in a state forest you need a forestry permit ( $ 22 per year see the thread here on that topic )

at Tuena there are still plenty of places with gold even close to the campground , i estimate only 30 % of the river has been worked since the last flood but members might give you other pointers once they meet you at the creek

About half a k down from Tuena (Where the creek goes up and down) there appears to be a mining op.

If the creek is dry I was going to hike a good distance down but I think I'd end up going through private property...which I really don't want to do. If there were maps...of public/ private land...that would help.

From experience is this area alluvial or larger nugget sized .
Will my gold be in the lower sieves .

Sick puppies with expensive life doll girlfriends, mine comes in a box with a bike pump

My first blown turbo, a PC300 Komatsu excavator I was operating out at Trangie on the irrigation channels last year. Luckily she didn't splinter and go through engine, I managed to walk it away otherwise it would of blocked acsess. :D

Stupaul said:
My first blown turbo, a PC300 Komatsu excavator I was operating out at Trangie on the irrigation channels last year. Luckily she didn't splinter and go through engine, I managed to walk it away otherwise it would of blocked acsess. :D

do you recall how many hours on it and was it dash 7 , dash 8 ? thanks :)

1400318283_image.jpg

:D 8) :D

Nice work Goldrocs, can I ask what method was used and how many trips it took to get it?

Latest posts