Tuena NSW still giving

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey nugget,highbanking and it took three good days there is a few good spots left,I do a lot on private land........it's good when you know a few locals.....

I was watching wal from the top of the hill and when he left I was in that hole fast :eek:
That hole wal was working is under three foot of water now and has been for about
Three weeks the gold I got was about fifty yards from his spot,you have to watch your back
That far down the creek the bush has eyes..... :D

gcause said:
Gee Goldrocs if thats what you call a little bit it would be interesting to see what you call a lot :D

Took the words right out of my mouth.

NICE!! Goldrocs.

yep me and my entourage will be flying the flag of blue and silver stars and playing up a storm on satdy night ..little bluegrass and country ..and hopefully a bag full a yella..all welcome to share our camp on that night..hope to see Rick and Mel if they are going..call me Rick if you see this post ..hope to meet up with forum members as well..just come and introduce yourself..we'rr gonna have a blast..watch out tuena Rossco and the bluegrass boys are comin to town..hehe

Very nice Dave. I have to get out there soon. Maybe I will try and get the officials to rescedule one of the kids weekend soccer games to Tuena or else it looks like I have to wait until september :(

Well done on the little bit of color,
I might just wait till my gold gets bigger to show off my little bit of color.
Cheers
Brad....

hi , never been there before but that was a great effort . might have to give it a go .