Tough Laws in WA

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anolphart

Zol Straub
Reaction score
This driver was fined for his tyre touching the kerb in Wanneroo. HUH?

1567726001_screen_shot_2019-09-06_at_9.22.28_am.jpg

hahaha yeah i'd pay that .....NOT! then go around to their offices and take photo's of the cars in their car park. then shove the fine down the managers throat with my fist.

well maybe not, i having a bad day so i'd probably just tape the fine to my boot and shove it in bum instead :mad:

another great contribution to this forum from me....... not!

It seems to come up with this info.

Reverseau Area Code 08 08 94 08 9405 5000

08 9405 5000 is a phone number of Wanneroo City Of at 23 Dundebar Rd Wanneroo, WA 6065 Australia.

From the looks of it on Google it is the Council building.

Boring afternoon, to wet to get out and look for gold at present.

From the looks of the writing, done by a drop out from school, did not know whether to use a 'u' or 'e' in kerb.

Could be serious lol. There is some vegan in Perth trying to sue there neighbour for having a bbq :lol: "offensive smell of meat" hope the neighbour counter sue for costs. Lawyers win either way off course. :ymoney:

Goldfreak said:
Could be serious lol. There is some vegan in Perth trying to sue there neighbour for having a bbq :lol: "offensive smell of meat" hope the neighbour counter sue for costs. Lawyers win either way off course. :ymoney:

apparently there organising a street bbq near her house :D
next shell protest for the removal of the meat departments at woolies and coles :mad: