Today's best Lollie off the patch down deep!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice piece there. That will look fantastic after some hydrochloric acid. Well done Craig.

Regards Axtyr.

With a 7000?
Yes with the 7000 the 6000 got it also but only JUST it sounded ground noisy with 6000 but no doubt at all with the 7000
In my humble opinion it's like this with the 6 vs the 7
The 6000 will make sub gram nuggets sound like they are ounce pieces LOL šŸ˜† clearer than the 7000 but the 7000 will still get them (with an experienced ear) but the 6000 often misses the bigger stuff down deep and sufferes from ground noise and hot rocks quite badly. Enough to fatigue your ears and cause you to walk over those deep soft targets after 20 hot rocks and a few ground noises dug .......

Beautiful bit ey, I can hear a 1g bit at 300mm no problem. Nice find but at 400mm not..

Beautiful bit ey, I can hear a 1g bit at 300mm no problem. Nice find but at 400mm not..
She's got over an ounce of gold in her!! Like I said the six does well on small bits deep but shows its weakness on bigg stuff at depth in my experience from an ounce upto 966 gram chunk last season
at nearly a meter with the 7 (6 missed altogether...)

Latest posts