Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today I bought some miners moss
1429599970_image.jpg

And pvc pipes/elbows/couplings/caps/T-piece and cement to build my spray bar assembly also a new fiskars scoupe because I broke my old one
1429600129_image.jpg

I would reconsider glueing. Awfully difficult to change configuration if glued. The intrinsic bond by friction will suffice. Just slot together.

Jin said:
Bought a highbanker from Hardyakka and pump and hoses from Ratovic, both off this forum.

Quick video of its first run in my backyard

Cheers Rick

Hi Rick

Great to see the little Rato $178 pump in action. It sure belts out the water. Let's hope you turn it into gold and thanks for the endorsement & feedback.

Well I bought it on Monday, and drove it back from Albury. This is the new chariot I got for my prospecting trips, so I don't rip the nether regions out of the commodore when I come across a washout. 2003 V8 Ford Exploder, tis very noice to droive. :) drove well all the way back. Took a wrong turn thanks to my Dora the explorer GPS and rolled into Heathcote on fumes. (0 kms until empty is what it was telling me.) Luckily I remembered the servo where I met up with Hard Yakka last trip when I bought the highbanker, made it, just. lol, $100 for a full tank of petrol and off to Marybough via Bendigo where I stayed the night, and drove home the next day.
1429709263_11140377_963394220351252_7272206646072490971_n.jpg

Thanks guys, I'm very happy with it, couple of ittle things want attention, front brakes are not to bad but getting the pads and discs changed anyway, idles a little rough, I'm 99% sure it's just a small leak in a vacuum hose causing that, so no biggy, it drives beautifully, idles fine in neutral, so new hose will fix that, and getting it serviced, then be better than a new 1. Happy with fuel economy to for a V8.

Latest posts