Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I didn't really buy this but the wifey did.

Cuppla gold hog mats
3 Super sluice gold pans
2 Snuffer bottles
1 rivet from the Golden gate bridge
1 Bubba Gump drinking glass

Cheers
Brad......

Ur gunna love those matts. If i can offer any advice buy good quality stage tape for your matts. The good stuff will last amd last the cheap stuff rubs off on your aluminum sluice

aushunter said:
Well I didn't really buy this but the wifey did.

http://i638.photobucket.com/albums/uu104/aushunter/Gold%20Trommel%20Build/P1080933_zpsqmn8fbez.jpg

Cuppla gold hog mats
3 Super sluice gold pans
2 Snuffer bottles
1 rivet from the Golden gate bridge
1 Bubba Gump drinking glass

Cheers
Brad......

Hi Brad could you please let me know what you think of gold Hog mats I was considering buying a few with an extension for my sluice, wondering if it's worth flogging off the expanded mesh and cheap $6 reject shop shower may for those babies with the extension and bigger pump

banksy said:
pick mine up on Tuesday MJB just something small to get me around
You won't go wrong with the 883 mate, I rode my mates once and it was a nice ride, not too big but still plenty of that v-twin grunt, Enjoy

I bought a caravan. All the bells and whistles. Getting ready for the WA trip
1428309382_image.jpg
1428309410_image.jpg
1428309430_image.jpg

Bought a week ago but only received just yesterday was Billy's 4x4.
1429060070_h3040001_640x480.jpg

That's right, I sold my previous prospecting/work car a 97' Hyundai Lantra aka, "the Venga Bus" and bought something a little more practical. Having bought it from a fellow prospector on PA feels good and from the many phone conversations we shared I feel I not only got a great new car but also made another great friend.

Thanks Billy, your a legend.

Cheers

MJB said:
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/1222/1429060070_h3040001_640x480.jpg
That's right, I sold my previous prospecting/work car a 97' Hyundai Lantra aka, "the Venga Bus" and bought something a little more practical. Having bought it from a fellow prospector on PA feels good and from the many phone conversations we shared I feel I not only got a great new car but also made another great friend.

Cheers

Congrats Sir On your New Truck, Awesome :D

Just A Word of Advise Mate?? you might need to Remove that Canopy Coz them Nuggets Can Be A Little on the Big Side, if ya know what I mean, :D

John

MJB said:
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/1222/1429060070_h3040001_640x480.jpg

Cheers
Venga bus. Psml MJB.

Had a bit of a shopping binge after receiving the proceeds from our house sale. Picked up a double sofa bed, Bosch cordless vacuum, fancy kettle with lots of buttons, cordless headphones for the home theatre, two Noirot panel heaters, and a Samsung Tab S 10.5 to replace my old Note 10.1. Nothing like retail therapy. ;)

Goldpick said:
Had a bit of a shopping binge after receiving the proceeds from our house sale. Picked up a double sofa bed, Bosch cordless vacuum, fancy kettle with lots of buttons, cordless headphones for the home theatre, two Noirot panel heaters, and a Samsung Tab S 10.5 to replace my old Note 10.1. Nothing like retail therapy. ;)

Bluetooth phones for the home theatre........me like!

The Tab S is very cool also.

Good work GP

;)

Latest posts