Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Goldagettin said:

Hi Goldagettin,

I bought one of these as well some weeks ago if I have to trek any distance as a backup to my larger pump which weighs 30Kg , so far no probs - it seems to move the 12000 LPH as advertised although never tested it. I figured I can wear out 2 or 3 of these for the price of a Honda.

Cheers
Barry

Thanks for the advice guys. :)

I bought this with the hope it will give enough flow to keep my AM Boss II sluice happy. The overall weight was factor as well as budget.

Now I just have a couple more parts to make and I will be able to test my water powered trommel, now that I have water to power it with..lol

cheers :) :)

Today I bought this...............now where's the creek bed

1396919005_img_0750.2.jpg

1396919006_img_0751.2.jpg

Awesome looking submarine on the box though.
They need one of those to find that black box recorder they're looking for.

Today I brought a 12 volt camping shower.. :D to help me save water..

Redfin, that's one nice heater, it looks like it would throw out a fair bit of heat, going by the size of it in the picture.. It looks like it could take whole logs? :eek:

Just brought my pan, got the garrett super sluice deluxe pack. Need it, got my parents up for a week and mum wants to have a go at panning so extra pans will get used. Leaves the super sluice for me LOL. Heading out to Dungog area to try them out, maybe head to Nundle easter weekend.

cheers stu

Jen58 said:
Redfin, that's one nice heater, it looks like it would throw out a fair bit of heat, going by the size of it in the picture.. It looks like it could take whole logs? :eek:

I have been looking for a while and this popped up for a steal.
O/S good condition, bricks and glass look new.
The fire box is 650mm across, so is quite large, but so is my shed.
Now to make the woodpile match.

Two items I bought at Bunnings.

A small handled garden hoe to use to rake a sluice or hi banker - $ 7.98 each

A steel stake driver to use as a dolly pot to crush quartz. - $10.79 each
(can be used as a hammer to drive tent pegs)

1397198448_e-mail_hibanker_rake.jpg

1397198470_e-mail_rock_crusher_pot.jpg

Thanks Ned, I have been thinking there must be a better option than chasing fly rock all over my driveway.

@Sa_bogan: I've never seen such good deals, as far as I know, the sellers don't have much profit from Minelab, so I was so surprised that I couldn't leave it there :8

I hope you can sort it out with the guys at Miners Den, the extra coil would be definitely nice to have. Good luck mate.

some Goodyear Wranglers, OUCH THAT HURT.
1397369588_img_2140.jpg
1397369607_img_2141.jpg
Now the van and tug are all the same.

A bunch of camping stuff (sleeping bags x2, folding shovel, tin kettle etc.) from Sam Warehouse. I've been there many times before be I've never seen such bargains. I know the camping gear it's the best quality but I spent $74 and I think if I had no camping gear I could have spent $300 and got everything. Just nuts the prices where.

Re "OUCH THAT HURT" .... Fear not there malco .. The initial pain will be worth it in the end my freind! .. Just had my second set of Wrangler MTR's whacked on the old ute and wouldn't have anything else between me and some of the tracks around the Palmer .. This time I went for 16" skinnies with a new set of lovely gunmetal grey rims! .. Very deadly, ay.

Making Maps : A Visual Guide to Map Design for GIS (2nd Ed)
by John Krygier PhD and Denis Wood PhD
The Guilford Press | March 2011 | ISBN-10: 1609181662

Latest posts