Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice Daruthu. Hope it pays itself off soon.
Today I went to detecta den in fishwick to replace my supersluice and snuffer bottle.
Ended up buying a deluxe panning kit :8

Redfin said:

Thats a bargain. If you were to build one you wouldnt get the materials for that price.

Picked this one up today from miners den. Plenty of reading to do before I put it to use tomorrow :)
0ef6486bb79f84c9fa6822074f0c010c_zps56575fa7.jpg

Yeah more than likely, although I think it will be a few weeks as it has a large learning curve. The other cool thing is i will be able to share my settings electronically with the software it comes with :)

Sweet. I used you 705 vids to help me set mine up.

Depending what's on the market at the time I look to upgrade, I am keeping the 3030 as prime candidate - that mapping feature very handy

Nice detector Sa_Bogan, very keen to see how it performs for you. I think I'm narrowing down my next purchase to a CTX also. The pic on the box nearly has me set on it. :)

The XP Deus is a very very nice machine. Super light. programmable and fully wireless.

The only thing its not water proof..

I do hope an awesome new gold detector is only around the corner that's lighter in weight.

Didn't buy it today but did last week when home on break............GPX 5000 as an early birthday pressi for me! Thinking about a CTX 3030 as a backup, so I'll be watching to see how yours goes sa_bogan........wondering how it'll go on nuggets amongst the rubbish.....

Actually the other day I bought some gold scales on the net, it was great to be able to weigh my own gold..............musta weighed that first piece ten time :eek:

scrubby, at least it was heavy enough to register on the scales.....lol My first gold find I'm sure wouldn't.....3 very small specs.

Goldagettin said:
Today I bought.......

A pumping we will go
A pumping we will go :D :p

Nice pick up Goldagettin

Be sure to change the oil after first 1/2 hour run.

Keep us updated on how it performs

Water prime for the first start to protect the seal.
My clone used oil for the first 15-20 hours then settled. low oil = shutdown.

Latest posts