Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Husqts138.png

Bought myself one of these bad boys & it got delivered today. No more using the standard mower where it would take me an hour & kill my back. Now I just sit back & go for the ride. All done in 20 mins.

And because I am so nice, I even cut my neighbours grass at the rear of her property as well.

Sometimes you have to treat yourself.

View attachment 11920

Bought myself one of these bad boys & it got delivered today. No more using the standard mower where it would take me an hour & kill my back. Now I just sit back & go for the ride. All done in 20 mins.

And because I am so nice, I even cut my neighbours grass at the rear of her property as well.

Bob I did the same as you eighteen months ago. No more angina pain when I push the Victa up and down our block. You won’t regret spending the coin.

good buy there fwdoz ,one of the only two brands left that actually cut grass not jus manicured turf

when i was looking at replacing the trusty MTD i went and spoke to a bloke i know quite well
that has a very large lawn/power equipment shop
i said i am in the market for a new one and which one here would cut the grass that i have at home
(which he knows the grass we have here called a lawn )
the deal was if it don't cut the mustard it is coming back for a refund
he told me to buy a greenfield or a husquvarna so the huski came home

View attachment 11920

Didn't you get the one with the cup holder for those Mid-mow refreshments...

LW...

View attachment 11920

🤔 You Cut your neighbors grass at the Rear 😂😆😆
That cracked me up 😂😂😂😂

I've still got the old Rover Thoroughbred push mower I bought over 30years ago when I had the caravan park on K I, it's better than the "you beaut" Honda I bought a couple of years ago in case the Rover shit it's self, don't think it ever will. I sold the old Rover Rancher ride on when we moved in to a house on a quarter acre block, and the bloke who bought it loves it, reckons it'll go for every also.

LONEWOLF

Gotta say that I do have the cup holder, but apparently the coppers will do you for drink driving if they catch you.

dam it

As for cutting the grass in the "rear", we have a grass area outside our back fence between us & a pine plantation. Gotta keep it clean to stop any Joe Blakes sneaking up.

linesman

I have to say that I will not miss the exhaustion from the normal lawn mower. Just need to make sure there are no sticks or rocks out the back.

Are batteries included with this pack, if so are they 18650 Lithium? None of the many adverts state details and none have replied to my queries.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/2036778...7I8E9Shri6gY68JOr1H4v8KG7uj3VMAxoCONkQAvD_BwE
That is the lithium battery pack for the 2300. The battery is a sealed unit and reference to the pack would probably mean that lithium compatible chargers would be included, as they should be, with the battery.
I stand to be corrected, but I think it probably has two 18650 lithium cells enclosed in its sealed casing. The early lithium aftermarket alternatives to the NiMh C sized batteries used two 18650 cells and some C cell dimension adaptors as per the photo below. I just used some 18650 lithium batteries recovered from an old laptop for mine but had to buy a special charger for them. They worked just fine in the 2300 but were just as clumsy to use in the 2300 as the old Nimhs.
I bought one of the Minelab 2300 sealed lithium batteries that you are considering and found that they were a much better solution being easy to charge, store and install. I think also that they come standard with new 2300s now.
I am sure that most detector shops would be willing to price match on accessories like that.2300 Lithium adaptors.jpg

Are batteries included with this pack, if so are they 18650 Lithium? None of the many adverts state details and none have replied to my queries.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/2036778...7I8E9Shri6gY68JOr1H4v8KG7uj3VMAxoCONkQAvD_BwE
the gpx6000 does have the Lithium batteries but setup different to what the 2300 was, and we sold the tubes like your asking about with the 2300 when we sold it,

If you have a lathe I'm sure you could make one or two of the tubes, from a piece of nylon shaft, I know Finders Keepers Gold in Kalgoorlie used to sell the tubes as that is where we bought ours from.

this is the battery pack for the 6000, fits to under the base of the machine
1703387538032.png

I bought a minelab set for the sdc that not long ago, I lost one of my sleeve's, but found it recently.
I bought from sdc upgrades, years back, the websites I can’t find now
The minelab battery apparently charge with the 12v 7000 cable but not the 240v
I’d go the minelab, as it’s one piece and easy to charge.
Merry Christmas

I may have been I little tipsy when I posted last night.
I noticed a while back the sdc doesn’t come with c cells anymore.
The minelab battery upgrade has the battery’s built in along with a charge controller, to charge you plug into the back of the battery.
The gpZ 12v charge cable works, but the 240v cable won’t, Jaycar sell the cables pretty cheap also.

It looks like the battery’s are larger than a 18650, hope the photos help.

Attachments

• IMG_3548.jpeg
    IMG_3548.jpeg
    4.6 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_3547.jpeg
    IMG_3547.jpeg
    5.2 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts