Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apparently the Aussie right-hand drive conversions of US pickups are selling so well, even with the big asking prices, that RAM are now discussing whether assembling RHD models on their US production line is feasible! Meanwhile, GMC's Silverado RHD conversion is selling well, Ford's F150 RHD conversion is close to release here and not to be outdone, Toyota now seems likely to bring its big North American Tundra pickup to Australia.

https://jalopnik.com/ram-might-finally-start-building-right-hand-drive-picku-1850312118
https://www.drive.com.au/news/2023-ford-f-150-production-ramp-up-australia/
The backlash is already underway:
https://www.news.com.au/technology/...r/news-story/7d27bb85b33782ab28acfd18d29bda2d

Finally pick this one up today after a long 5 month wait. Had originally bought it second hand from a friend who sent it to the importer in Melbourne to get it serviced under warranty before handing
it over.
Importer found a problem he couldn’t fix so he sent back a brand new rifle ..
IMG_1256.jpeg
Kral puncher Knight PCP with interchangeable barrels .177 , 22 and 25 calibre. Paid half price for a new rifle 🥳 well worth the wait 👍🏾

Damn right I did something interesting today. I met with FilthyPhil from here and he very kindly sold me his GPX 5000 and all the goodies.
Was a tough call for him I`m sure, so once again--thankyou Phil.
Apart from the obvious playing around with it I doubt I will get to use it in a serious manner for a few weeks at least. Maybe watch the weather in the GT and duck up there if it looks favourable, alternately I could check out the gullies etc feeding into Turtons creek as my young bloke suggested.
But I`m stoked.
Oh, and after 43 years of milking mooies, I hung the cups up for the last time last night . yaaahhhh

Vegemite on Ryvita- we called it sh1t on a shingle.
That’s about right.
There was another one called Vita Wheat I think. Used to get Vegemite and butter sandwiched between two in our school lunches. Remember us kids squeezing them and the butter and Vegemite used to ooze out little holes in the crackers.
Actually quite liked them.

after finding that the gold kruzer fell a little bit short on some hot ground(all though it is doing quite well for the main reason of purchase) i bit the bullet and got one of these it also came with the 11" and 15"x12" mono coils
gpx 5000.JPG
well the package arrived minus the pro sonic, control box cover and the carry bag
a quick chat with miners den and the missing bits were here in 2 days time (wedensday) (can't fault that)i thought beauty i will give this baby a run on the weekend as i have this weekend off

well what a f*&^&^*&ing disappointment the sender for the pro sonic would not charge
give miners den a ring and apparently it is a on going problem with them ,as the diode thing that manages the lithium battery in it draws power continuously from the battery, and flattens it that much that they will not take charge , so the bloody thing has to go back to get a new battery put in it what a piss off
the book says to charge every 3 months but the bloke at miners den said once a month for the sender unit or it is frigged and you have to send it back to get a new battery put in it
he also said that they must have missed the one i got as they constantly recharge the senders in the shop and warehouse to prevent this (but there was no mention of this prior to purchase)
you would think at $399.00 each that bloody minelab would fix the problem but no

so that has frigged me from giving it a go at the weekend as i can not wear ear phones as my ears sweat to much and i end up with infections so it will sit for another 3 weeks before i can have a play ,buggar
that was one of the reasons i bought it as it came with everything to run the speaker

Latest posts