Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Horse said:
I did not buy...but Missus did....complete surprise. From Central West Prospecting Supplies. :)
I can ditch my old black pan and dodgy classifier ...Missus said she no longer has to feel guilty. I bought her the same kit early last year.
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/2101/1445911480_pressie.jpg

edit: stock image.

Love my garrett super sluice pans id never use anything else n for the price i think its pretty good ive used alot of pans but i just keep goin back to my 15" sluice pan n my 10" backpacker pan !!! :lol:

Dont tell the missus im sure shell castrate me... just about payed the credit card off and i couldnt resist... new elite 11 free lower shaft and a new armrest for the 4500
1446858328_20151107_120528.jpg

G'day Golddigg,
Let us know how this new coil performs compared to the 14 mono elite?
I'm looking for some feedback before getting one.
Good luck detecting with your new coil

Will do mate. Im expecting the same but with better stability and less restrictions around big rocks. Should be able to push the gain s fraction higher well see.... now i have to try to swing some time to use it

Hi Golddig, Could ya do a report on the new coil. I have the 14". Tossing up whether to get the 11" before a WA trip around Leanora. Thanks polky

mate went to Hervey Bay swap meet today and told me an hour after it was finished that some bloke had a stall with old metal detector ,stainless siv's mesh , and rocker looking thing with some alloy box with carpet in it, that sounded like a dry blower tromel and hibanker ,I could of strangled him for not ringing me, bloody hell,missed out big time

Latest posts