Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wally69 said:
Well, it wasn't me but my wife may be slowly turning around. :lol: she arrived home from work with a new gold bottle that she knocked off from work for me.

Now, not that I am questioning her motivation, but the expectation of size continues to remain as a significant rift in our amicable appreciation for the hobby. :rolleyes: but then again it is the thought that counts. :cool:

And I am not sure if her latest statement "if you don't want it I'll use it in the kitchen" is an afterthought or the final put the piss up me statement accompanying the gift. :rolleyes:

Ain't love grand ;)

You'll need the sdc to find them in that jar :lol:

Mine is bigger than yours. :8 :8 :8

Wally69 said:
Well, it wasn't me but my wife may be slowly turning around. :lol: she arrived home from work with a new gold bottle that she knocked off from work for me.

Now, not that I am questioning her motivation, but the expectation of size continues to remain as a significant rift in our amicable appreciation for the hobby. :rolleyes: but then again it is the thought that counts. :cool:

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/1916/1444806242_image.jpg

And I am not sure if her latest statement "if you don't want it I'll use it in the kitchen" is an afterthought or the final put the piss up me statement accompanying the gift. :rolleyes:

Ain't love grand ;)

Wally69 said:

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/1916/1444806242_image.jpg

Ain't love grand ;)
I'd be trying on the line line that you got it for me so now I (have to ) spend some more time trying to fill it for you

Bjay said:
Wally69 said:

Ain't love grand ;)
I'd be trying on the line that you got it for me so now I (have to ) spend some more time trying to fill it for you

For sure, It aint gunna get filled mowin the lawns ;) The pressure is on Wally. But I reckon at 10 nuggets to the gram (excusing the bigger ones). Maybe a discussion on expectations of the 2300 is in order? 2x2300 (each swinging) or solo @ 1x7000? hedge ya bets ;)

.... resin and f/glass for a new gun stock, 200bucks of brushes for work, a roast lamb the missus cooked and a jerry can of fuel to go banking tommorow :) ..

Nice rig Tathradj.!

Got home from Sydney tonight after flying up to pick the Prado up. :rolleyes:
The fellow I bought it of was one of those rare breeds that are hard to find these days. ( Like us )
Totally honest all the way through and when I got to his house, The car was better than
he described it. :D :D :D
Yes, I have plugged the forum as he and his wife are looking to get out and about so you never know. :cool:
Me, Absolutely over the moon with the car and sooo very happy to have a vehicle that the bloody
Air conditioning actually works. :lol:
I must be getting soft in my old age. :8
Cosmetic changes coming soon. :D :D :D

Tathradj said:
Had to make a decision, :cool:
Either a SDC2300
or another 4x4.
Guess what won. :lol:
At least I can now get there.
Now to save for an SDC. :lol:
Pick it up next week. :D
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/2436/1444457700_prado.jpg

1445207437_image.jpeg

A 12V vacuum cleaner ;)

A $17 eBay special inc. delivery.
Will keep ya's updated on how it goes

Tathradj said:
Got home from Sydney tonight after flying up to pick the Prado up. :rolleyes:
The fellow I bought it of was one of those rare breeds that are hard to find these days. ( Like us )
Totally honest all the way through and when I got to his house, The car was better than
he described it. :D :D :D
Yes, I have plugged the forum as he and his wife are looking to get out and about so you never know. :cool:
Me, Absolutely over the moon with the car and sooo very happy to have a vehicle that the bloody
Air conditioning actually works. :lol:
I must be getting soft in my old age. :8
Cosmetic changes coming soon. :D :D :D

Tathradj said:
Had to make a decision, :cool:
Either a SDC2300
or another 4x4.
Guess what won. :lol:
At least I can now get there.
Now to save for an SDC. :lol:
Pick it up next week. :D
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/2436/1444457700_prado.jpg

Good onya Doug,
It's always exciting to get a new vehicle and especially when you buy one off a top seller who's honest and genuine.
And ditto on the conditioner.
All the best, Steve :D

Bought a new air bed blower for camping and will also attach it to some poly pipe when I go into shafts to get some fresh air down below. I stayed with the same brand as my last one which had lasted 25 years and only over heated due to me wanting the bed really hard and pushed it too much. It seems very good quality and It was fairly cheap at Big W.
1445422424_dscn2876.jpg

Latest posts