Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats a win mate, always wondered about them, let us know if its any good, a mate told me he bought a kids tumbler once and it took three weeks to polish a handfull of rocks. I always figured he probably didnt change the graphite guage

1447148368_img_20151110_203645819.jpg

1447148396__img_000000_000000.jpg

I've been pretty quiet on here lately. Had lots of other stuff going on. I have been browsing when I get a chance though. Some good gold and purchases in recent times.
I made a fairly large purchase today. Got the KTM cave out the back and all :lol:

walshie1000 said:
https://www.prospectingaustralia.co...es/4955/1447148368_img_20151110_203645819.jpg
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/4955/1447148396__img_000000_000000.jpg

I've been pretty quiet on here lately. Had lots of other stuff going on. I have been browsing when I get a chance though. Some good gold and purchases in recent times.
I made a fairly large purchase today. Got the KTM cave out the back and all :lol:

Congratz on the new house Walshie...I hope you have many years of happiness and make it a home for a heap of lost nuggets.
Nice looking place mate, and a great shed :)

walshie1000 said:
https://www.prospectingaustralia.co...es/4955/1447148368_img_20151110_203645819.jpg
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/4955/1447148396__img_000000_000000.jpg

Top stuff Walshie congrats mate. Thats frikin awesome. :)

Thanks guys. Exciting times. I reckon there's room in the shed for a few more bikes and detectors don't you think chewy?

G0lddigg@ said:
Dont tell the missus im sure shell castrate me... just about payed the credit card off and i couldnt resist... new elite 11 free lower shaft and a new armrest for the 4500

Mark Day had one out at Talbot the other week for people to try it out ... didn't get around to it, a crap morning so SDC in the arvo. He also had the 14" there for anyone that was interested in giving it a try.

Mate .... you need to get out there and find a few, a nice jewellery piece would assist in making future purchases easier.
Cheers T.

Teemore said:
G0lddigg@ said:
Dont tell the missus im sure shell castrate me... just about payed the credit card off and i couldnt resist... new elite 11 free lower shaft and a new armrest for the 4500

Mark Day had one out at Talbot the other week for people to try it out ... didn't get around to it, a crap morning so SDC in the arvo. He also had the 14" there for anyone that was interested in giving it a try.

Mate .... you need to get out there and find a few, a nice jewellery piece would assist in making future purchases easier.
Cheers T.

could t agree more mate.... i'm sneaking out tomorrow missus will be in Melbourne :) first impressions.... amzing... biggest problem ive had so far is overloading signals on the tiniest bits.... sdc territory maybe? wont say yet till i hit something good but under 10cm it seems to rake it in.... got three lead shot in areas ive already worked with the 14

Bran spanking new radiator for the beast. :eek:
1447364467_sam_3950.jpg

The old one had a crack in the top,... yet I still drove the toyota around as a low pressure vehicle for five years(around town mainly) before I fixed it. Thanks P305 for giving me a hand with it too. :D
$200 was all it cost for bran new,... where as it would have cost the same to get a new plastic top put on,... this thing was vacuum packed and all. :D

Well done and isn't it grand to finally put a stop to an annoying issue like that. :D :D :D :D
With those Alloy over plastic tanks it is best to replace the lot instead of peace meal it.
Now you can concentrate on the job at hand instead of watching the temp gauge all the time. :cool:

Latest posts