Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Arg..couldnt help myself with this offer today. Deceased estate sale of a hoarder bargain. Total cost $23.

Includes:

Large box of agate, malachite, lapis luzil, obsidian, gypsum, bags of tumbled stones, quartz crystals, calcite, hematite, galena, a few i cant identify but still semi agate / silicon based..

4 boxes full to the top of gem club documents, digging areas / mud maps / topo maps, history, australian lapidary magazines, lapidary journal..I havnt gone through all the boxes so not sure what other goodies I can find. My bartering skills still rock, the original price was $10 a box if books and $50 a box of rocks. I scored all books and rocks for the 20 odd bux instead, also if they can't sell the rest, I get them for free by the end of thevweek :)

Thier face was priceless when I first made the offer but I talked them well down and they were still happy :) Now I certainly need another book storage..these 4 boxes might help hold the sides of my bookshelf sturdy :/

1444452121_14444517588990.jpg

Just noticed..you can see the old miners pick and wheelburrow wheel I detected last year :D

8) ..That shelf is now looking like it's gonna need some help for sure.... :p

Guess you could always use the boxes to prop a plank on... ;)

Nice mate. Now you have to have all the 4x4 accessories attached. Use led lights and bars.
Jaros :p
Already have a LED light Bar and UHF CB.
Now I got to get out there and get it dirty. :lol:

LOL,
I was a bit anal retentive about what year model to find.
This one has no seat sensors. :)
Or electronic 4x4 control.
1997-8.
After a bit it may end up with a Lexus 4.0 1uzfe. :cool:
And I have all of it to do it. :D

AtomRat said:
Tathradj said:
Had to make a decision, :cool:
Either a SDC2300
or another 4x4.
Guess what won. :lol:
At least I can now get there.
Now to save for an SDC. :lol:
Pick it up next week. :D
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/2436/1444457700_prado.jpg
Ooohhh shiny shiny! Trade in one of the seat sensors for a sdc they cost a mint 8)

aussiefarmer said:
AtomRat said:
aussiefarmer said:
The pink ones yours...isn't it mate..;)

Wont loose that bugger even if ya tried :lol: :lol:
Not like it would get stolen either lmfao :lol:

I buy heaps from the reject shop too mate. Very useful for those little glass and plastic containers to hold gold n gems :) craft section.

Yesterday i went to Gympie and brought gaiters and knee pads from aussie disposals and my fly hat turned up but they gave me 4 instead of one,(bonus),and then off to Owen guns for my first new rifle ,its a .223 Howa
1444467484_detecting_gear_10_10_2015.jpg

1444467521_rifle_1.jpg

Well, it wasn't me but my wife may be slowly turning around. :lol: she arrived home from work with a new gold bottle that she knocked off from work for me.

Now, not that I am questioning her motivation, but the expectation of size continues to remain as a significant rift in our amicable appreciation for the hobby. :rolleyes: but then again it is the thought that counts. :cool:

1444806242_image.jpg

And I am not sure if her latest statement "if you don't want it I'll use it in the kitchen" is an afterthought or the final put the piss up me statement accompanying the gift. :rolleyes:

Ain't love grand ;)

Latest posts