Today I Bought from a local Aussie company.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jethro said:
madtuna said:
sorry...bm2?

Mine is the La102 but in a chassis.
Absolutely love it! Load development is a piece of p!ss because there's not much that wont shoot through it.
BM2= ADI Bench Mark 2, the powder in the Photo, Made just down the road from me near Benalla Victoria :power: Id hate to think what we'd do for reloading powders if ADI packed up and moved offshore. Also how much it would cost when we could get it. My latest acquisition is in 450marlin so I may actually be able to get ammo off the shelf for it, if I ever run out of the stuff that came with it as part of the package from the chap who sold it to me. :p :p

The powders are actually made at the sister factory in Mulwala. I've worked at the Benalla site for the last 23 years. I personally use 22.6grs of AR2207 behind 40grs Vmax proj in the 223 for foxes. Reminds me I have to do some more reloading.

jethro said:
madtuna said:
sorry...bm2?

Mine is the La102 but in a chassis.
Absolutely love it! Load development is a piece of p!ss because there's not much that wont shoot through it.
BM2= ADI Bench Mark 2, the powder in the Photo, Made just down the road from me near Benalla Victoria :power: Id hate to think what we'd do for reloading powders if ADI packed up and moved offshore. Also how much it would cost when we could get it. My latest acquisition is in 450marlin so I may actually be able to get ammo off the shelf for it, if I ever run out of the stuff that came with it as part of the package from the chap who sold it to me. :p :p

Ahhhh sorry...brain fart! Was thinking you were refering to the rifle.

BM2, 8208, AR2206H or what ever I can get my hands on.
The Kal gun shop is limited in what you can get some times. BM2 feeds well through either my 223 and the 308. The 308 seems to eat pretty much anything.
Good old Trail Boss for light loads.

Good shootin MT youd probably do more trigger work in a week than I would in a year. :Y: But I do a lot of armed bushwalking, :(

nojdam said:
nojdam said:
Eluvial said:
I recently bought a sPo1 from Phase Tech and waiting for GME speakers and a 15 inch DD coil to arrive in stock..
Top bloke with excellent service and speedy delivery.. :100: :Y:

Also bought an sp01 from Nenad on 21/04
Tracking # shows it still sitting at Hallett Cove PO :mad:

It hitchhiked to Melbourne, yay!

Arrived 1400 today.Good on ya Australia Post. :zzz: I know, I know, chicom flu.
5 weeks Melbourne to Nelson NZ

jethro said:
I bought locally grown fruit and veg from a locally owned green grocery / supermarket. Ordered online and delivered to our door 25 kms away for less than $10. The Groceries are absolutely first class. Much better than Aldi, A Big :Y: :perfect: :party: for Arnolds Fruit market.

I do however suspect that there will not be too many posts about people buying australian manufactured goods as we just dont make much for the domestic market anymore.
Must be in Wodonga hey

Latest posts