This Truck Driver has Guts

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha ha ha I've seen it happen in the Pascoe Vale Rd dipper on the Western ring road about 12 or 14 years ago, in bound. Offal truck hit the skids on the down hill :lol: :lol: :lol: fortunately no people were injured but cars and a motor bike were sliding all over the joint :argh: Tough clean up job, better than the worst case scenario nonetheless.

Mrs Wolf came out to see me when I was working at Tamworth one weekend....

She was following a B Double cattle truck too close and the whole car was covered in cow :poop: ...

Her little Red car looked like it was a secret Army vehicle... Not a red bit to be seen... :eek:

For months later, every time we put the AC on, all you could smell was Cow :poop: ... :lol: :lol:

When we sold the car, the person commented if We were Farmers...... We had to say Yes... {)

LW....

Upside said:
What's chicken offle used to make?

You really want to know? Cooked with other animal by-products to make meat meal, a high protein additive for chicken and pig feed plus pet feed. We used to get it when I was working at Young Abattoir, got mixed, cooked and ground with the other useless animal by-products. Three products, Meat meal, bone meal and blood meal.

Dihusky said:
Upside said:
What's chicken offle used to make?

You really want to know? Cooked with other animal by-products to make meat meal, a high protein additive for chicken and pig feed plus pet feed. We used to get it when I was working at Young Abattoir, got mixed, cooked and ground with the other useless animal by-products. Three products, Meat meal, bone meal and blood meal.
Sounding like a three course meal all in one.... carnivors delight :cake:

same happened to a local abattoir that sent a truck down to Melbourne full of cattle guts, rear tailgate door was not locked properly, left a trail of guts all the way. Next few days it was good for fox hunting all the way along that route.

Latest posts