THE NEW DEUS 2 IS OUT AND COMING IN DECEMBER 2017 ONLY $ 400 US

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tathradj said:
Every one is having a bit of a joke.
Stay cool people. :cool:
My special thanks to the MODERATOR of this site: Tathradj for running these posts, you are a real PRO!!! You are not deleting posts, and let people say what they want to say! , and not interrupting the game as it go,s on. You are likes a good football reverie and don't want to take the speed out of the game by blowing the whistle to much!!!
You are one of the best! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!!, Also you understand that we have to blow of some steam one's in a while. That's we were joking and kidding around a bit!!
Hey we must have some fun to!, and you let us do just that,Thank's again Tathrad!!

PS And let me assure you, I have no relation or connection with MD-Hunterblog and have no commercial interests in Metal detector sales whatever, like somebody accused me of having interests or being the Moderator of the MD-Hunterblog. I am just a enthusiastic XP Deus Fan, and wanted to keep other fan's informed , if the like the news fine, if the don't like also fine by me!
As we all know we can't please everybody in life.! :brokenh:

Cmon champ it took nearly 12 months after XP released the info on the HF coils before they actually came out, and you reckon a new machine before end of year with less than 9 weeks left in the year. I think you may be on Mars and time is moving slower there than on earth.

I dont believe it, but anything is possible. The aldi gt all-terrain was supposed to be out for xmas, no news yet.

goldwright said:
Cmon champ it took nearly 12 months after XP released the info on the HF coils before they actually came out, and you reckon a new machine before end of year with less than 9 weeks left in the year. I think you may be on Mars and time is moving slower there than on earth.

"Alain" the founder of XP Deus was talking about it in the XP Deus forum on November 2016 (Yes 2016 and not 2017). That the were working on a new XP Deus for coin relic and Gold.
Everybody can read it themselves on his official French XP Deus forum. So for more then a year they are working on it.! But you have to read it in French, since I speak and read French ( my wife is French and from Paris). I am very often on his site! And it is not a secret really since ," Alain of XP pronounced it himself! :Y:

PS I think that XP is waiting till the last moment and want to see what other competitors are doing for they give the news away, ones you do it you can't go back! ]:D

goldwright said:

You are talking about the XP Deus HF coils, well let me tell you, this is part of the game, since the New XP Deus 2 is available with one of the two HF coils, and you have the option to choose which one you want, round one or Elliptical and let me tell you the round HF coil was already sold and tested on the Goldfields in Africa, where XP Deus was selling XP Deus clone known under the DEPAR DPR 600!!!. This simplified version only made for the African market for the " DEPAR Ltd.", which is the biggest Distributor in Africa for metal detectors ,and it was made for Depar under agreement by XP Deus France, that's why the western world can not buy it!
So to make a long story short they don't have so much work to do! They already had the clone of XP Deus and the Round Elliptical coil and add relic and coin to the software they already have, GolsField 10 programme of the clone which they took of the XP Deus, take relic and coin of the XP Deus, put it in the same box of the XP with an other color and name ,and what do we have a new XP Deus 2!!! It is just a matter of copying the software, testing and production! They already tested the Clone in Africa since it sold there in 2016 by Depar Ltd. :lol:

Well I was wondering if you were talking about the Depar machine, XP are a brilliant company so I for one look forward to what ever they bring out,

I think you posts else where got removed because they had links to site where people saw Russian type writing and due to the rumours around the world at present people don't trust them, I don't think it was about you or your posts.

Ridge Runner said:
Well I was wondering if you were talking about the Depar machine, XP are a brilliant company so I for one look forward to what ever they bring out,

I think you posts else where got removed because they had links to site where people saw Russian type writing and due to the rumours around the world at present people don't trust them, I don't think it was about you or your posts.

To explain about the New XP Deus 2, you have to know and understand the Depar DPR 600, which is a clone of the recent XP Deus, but made under agreement by XP Deus France in 2016, as I explained before! I personally think that XP Deus France is using the same platform and design plus simplicity as they did for the DPR 600. Which they tested in the African Goldfields, and for their European and the rest of world unit, they just take the coin and relic programs of the recent expensive XP Deus and add it to the new XP Deus 2 ( or their new second clone,which they named XP Deus 2), so they are not really reinventing the wheel!!!! I could be wrong of course! This is what I would do ,and this is what they did with their first clone The DPR 600 made for the African Goldfields and they used only the number 10 Goldfield taken from their recent expensive XP Deus. I no see no reason why they would not do it again, and take coin and relic plus the goldfield number 10 of the recent XP Deus and put it in a new jacket and call it XP Deus 2.

Ridge Runner said:

Only one post by Whitbey has been removed and that's because it was a duplicate thread to this one in a different section of the forum. Nothing to do with any Russian links.....

Heatho said:
Ridge Runner said:

Only one post by Whitbey has been removed and that's because it was a duplicate thread to this one in a different section of the forum. Nothing to do with any Russian links.....

I wasn't referring to this forum. Hence the words ( Else Where ).

Whitbey said:
goldwright said:

You are talking about the XP Deus HF coils, well let me tell you, this is part of the game, since the New XP Deus 2 is available with one of the two HF coils, and you have the option to choose which one you want, round one or Elliptical and let me tell you the round HF coil was already sold and tested on the Goldfields in Africa, where XP Deus was selling XP Deus clone known under the DEPAR DPR 600!!!. This simplified version only made for the African market for the " DEPAR Ltd.", which is the biggest Distributor in Africa for metal detectors ,and it was made for Depar under agreement by XP Deus France, that's why the western world can not buy it!
So to make a long story short they don't have so much work to do! They already had the clone of XP Deus and the Round Elliptical coil and add relic and coin to the software they already have, GolsField 10 programme of the clone which they took of the XP Deus, take relic and coin of the XP Deus, put it in the same box of the XP with an other color and name ,and what do we have a new XP Deus 2!!! It is just a matter of copying the software, testing and production! They already tested the Clone in Africa since it sold there in 2016 by Depar Ltd. :lol:
Let me tell you Whitbey that we have had discussion on this forum many months ago about the DPR600 & a lot of us said it would have been a great release for Australia, me included. A lightweight, wireless gold orientated VLF would find a market here but XP Deus may have missed the boat here now with the GM1000 release & pending Equinox release.
For the record the DPR600 comes with the option of purchasing the elliptical 24cmx13cm 80khz coil already. This gives the DPR600 various operating frequencies ranging from 14.5khz through to 80khz (if the elliptical is included - 53khz without) + some frequency shift adjustment. To me that range is already pretty versatile for coin, relic & gold hunting with many coin/relic machines running between 14-19khz. Yes its gold orientated with preset programs for general (29khz), large gold (14.5khz), fine gold (53khz) & an iron discrimination slot at the General 29khz + discrim set at 5. There are also 2 x custom slots giving a total of 6 program slots.
I think Ridge Runner has hit the nail on the head. If there is to be a new XP Deus release I reckon it will just be the DPR600 rejigged with maybe some more versatility included for coin/relic hunting. Apart from the MD Hunter blog & your continued winding up of this machine I could not find any evidence of it being discussed on any XP blogs or forums at all? That seems strange! :rolleyes:
Either way if it is in the works from XP Deus then it will be an interesting lower cost option but there doesn't appear from your writings to be anything groundbreaking or new about it. A cut down XP Deus to compete with the likes of the Nokta Impact & Minelab Equinox is about all.
One wonders why XP Deus wouldn't have just released there own version of the DPR600 into Australian + USA goldfield areas right from the start. This would have been a smarter move than to now release another cut down version of their premier machine.
IMO the boat has sailed & XP Deus may have missed it if indeed they were even in line to start with? Until they themselves show something physical it just goes in with all the other "soon to be released" detectors - don't hold your breath waiting. :D

Heatho said:
Ridge Runner said:

PS I was not talking about this forum when I told you that my post were deleted all the time!!!! I was talking about the forums in the USA!!!
I didn't even know yet that one of my posts in this forum was deleted!!!!, but it would be nice to tell the forum members that their post is deleted, because it is in the wrong section, or just move it to the right section!!! :mad:

Whitbey said:
PS I was not talking about this forum when I told you that my post were deleted all the time!!!! I was talking about the forums in the USA!!!
I didn't even know yet that one of my posts in this forum was deleted!!!!, but it would be nice to tell the forum members that their post is deleted, because it is in the wrong section, or just move it to the right section!!! :mad:

Now just hold on a minute there, matey. :eek: As I recall it, you started your career here on PA by DOUBLE POSTING the same info in two separate areas of this forum. That's not an unusual mistake for an over-enthusiastic newbie, but it's why one of those initial posts got removed. Some forums would respond to a new member's multiple posting by freezing the account or banning them outright as a potential spammer. Please don't go casting aspersions on our hard-working mods for painlessly correcting your gaffe.

mbasko said:
Whitbey said:
goldwright said:

Let me tell you Whitbey that we have had discussion on this forum many months ago about the DPR600 & a lot of us said it would have been a great release for Australia, me included. A lightweight, wireless gold orientated VLF would find a market here but XP Deus may have missed the boat here now with the GM1000 release & pending Equinox release.
For the record the DPR600 comes with the option of purchasing the elliptical 24cmx13cm 80khz coil already. This gives the DPR600 various operating frequencies ranging from 14.5khz through to 80khz (if the elliptical is included - 53khz without) + some frequency shift adjustment. To me that range is already pretty versatile for coin, relic & gold hunting with many coin/relic machines running between 14-19khz. Yes its gold orientated with preset programs for general (29khz), large gold (14.5khz), fine gold (53khz) & an iron discrimination slot at the General 29khz + discrim set at 5. There are also 2 x custom slots giving a total of 6 program slots.
I think Ridge Runner has hit the nail on the head. If there is to be a new XP Deus release I reckon it will just be the DPR600 rejigged with maybe some more versatility included for coin/relic hunting. Apart from the MD Hunter blog & your continued winding up of this machine I could not find any evidence of it being discussed on any XP blogs or forums at all? That seems strange! :rolleyes:
Either way if it is in the works from XP Deus then it will be an interesting lower cost option but there doesn't appear from your writings to be anything groundbreaking or new about it. A cut down XP Deus to compete with the likes of the Nokta Impact & Minelab Equinox is about all.
One wonders why XP Deus wouldn't have just released there own version of the DPR600 into Australian + USA goldfield areas right from the start. This would have been a smarter move than to now release another cut down version of their premier machine.
IMO the boat has sailed & XP Deus may have missed it if indeed they were even in line to start with? Until they themselves show something physical it just goes in with all the other "soon to be released" detectors - don't hold your breath waiting. :D

Hello MBASKO,
I see that you didn't read my post well, you wan't find anything on the American forums, as I explained in my other post that you only will find it on the official French XP Deus forum of XP Deus France. I also know that the NEW version of the Depar DPR 600 now comes with the option of the two HF coils and that the price is 400 dollars US, the old price of the DPR 600 was 680 dollars US. You and everybody else, who want to know more about it can go on official DEPAR website and read all about the specs!!! I don't want to type more than I have to,so people can check it out for themselves on the Depar site. It is also more reliable,because if I would tell it they wan,'t believe me. So my advise is check it out yourself on the official Depar Ltd. Site.
When I was talking about the round HF coil, that was introduced in the first release of 2016 when Depar Ltd. Was selling the DPR detectors for 680 dollar US, and they were made for Depar Ltd under agreement only to be sold by Depar Ltd.in Africa and with their name brand stamped on it.That's why you have the name Depar DPR 600! And also XP France is not aloud to sell this unit anywhere else than Africa!! since it is made under agreement with Depar Ltd.

I am often reading up on the XP Deus on the European sites and the official French XP Deus site of the XP company in France!!!
When you study that they also tell you that the European market is the biggest market of XP Deus France, and most of the detectors are sold in Good old England, they are crazy about it!!
Also the the question you quoted,why they did not introduced it first in the US and Australia is very simple, and was told on one of the European forums. They said that the American market was not big enough for them (and I suppose also the Australian market was not big enough) and I am talking here about the Expensive first XP Deus and not of the African clone made under agreement for Depar Africa,with their head office in DUBAI!! Since the European market is their biggest bread and butter, XP France did not start on the US and Australian market!!! (does this make any sense, to me it does, it's all about the MONEY!!!!!!!!!!) So XP DEUS France went on the African market with their clone DPR 600 in 2016 with their first HF round coil!!!and it is a very simplified version runs only GOLDFIELD 10 taken from the Expensive XP Deus!!!!!!!,which we are all buying! The simplefied version the DPR 600 is specially made for the African market, because for the Africans what only matter's, is finding GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, it's their bread and butter and survival!!!!!!!!!. They are not like us and have time to play with their machines and go out and look for relics, which are useless to them and have no value! They want the GOLD!!!!!!!!!! ,and they want food on the table! That's the reason XP developed the simplified clone for them.!
And for XP France it was also a good testing ground, to test their new HF Round coil out!!!!! And when everything was fine, they were introducing the HF round coil plus an extra Elliptical coil for us!!!!. So what we are getting is nothing new!!! We are getting older tested equipment what they used in Africa in 2016!!!!!!!!
XP France also knows that a simplified only Gold detector would not sell in Europe ,their biggest bread and butter place, and where their is only little gold in some places!!!!!! So what do they do?, they add coin and relic to the new clone XP Deus 2!!! And you have a good new product to sell all over the world!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Whitbey said:
Heatho said:
Ridge Runner said:

We don't have to give notice for removing posts that we deem not neccessary, it was a duplicate and yes as Grubstake mentioned it could have been construed as spamming but we gave you the benefit of the doubt, that's why I also asked where you are from and also asked if you have a vested interest in the detector. Getting aggressive will not get you anywhere.

I can now maybe also see why your posts were deleted from the American forums if they are anything like your posts on this forum, if you don't cool it they might be removed from this forum also as there really is no evidence for this new detector you are talking about.

Heatho said:
Whitbey said:
Heatho said:
Ridge Runner said:

We don't have to give notice for removing posts that we deem not neccessary, it was a duplicate and yes as Grubstake mentioned it could have been construed as spamming but we gave you the benefit of the doubt, that's why I also asked where you are from and also asked if you have a vested interest in the detector. Getting aggressive will not get you anywhere.

I can now maybe also see why your posts were deleted from the American forums if they are anything like your posts on this forum, if you don't cool it they might be removed from this forum also as there really is no evidence for this new detector you are talking about.

I agree with " HEATHO" the moderator of stay on the subject please!!!!!!!XP Deus 2, and when you read all my posts,I also said that I am from the USA, and I am many times on the official French forum of XP Deus France and the founder " ALAIN " is posting it himself, You don't have to believe me, I ask you politely to check it out yourself and go to the official French XP Deus Forum of the company, and go to page 2 and read the post of " Alain" the founder of XP dated: November 2016, he explains it in his post.!!!!!! Go to page to 2 and I think it was the third post from the top!!!!
And start at the question of a member, regarding the DPR 600,this member found an Depar DPR 600 on the web, and ask " Alain" the founder of XP if this was a fake!!!!
And "Alain of XP" starts explaining everything about the DPR 600 clone, what I explained in my other posts (just read them well) and also that they are working on a version for Europe and the rest of the world!!!! I don't, know what more proof you guys want???? If you don't trust what the owner/ founder of XP explains on his own forum on November 2016.!!!
And also tells the forum members that more news will be given in 2017.
But if you want to read it, it's all in French and you have to speak and read French, also explained in one of my forums that my wife is French and from Paris, so I am a lot on French forums.!!
Please don't feel attacked , this I not my intend, but if they insult me or attack me expect the ball to bounce back!!!!!

Like the moderator said in one of his posts " BE COOL"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And for the forum members who are to sensitive and I have hurt Sorry, Sorry,Sorry, Sorry, Sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!, what do you want more???????? :brokenh: :brokenh: :brokenh: :brokenh:

Alain said:
TheDPR600willnotbedistributedinEurope,ontheotherhand,amoreversatile versionwillbelaunchedin2017,andwillbeavailableontheworldmarketata similarrate.
Thisversionwillinclude2programsofgeneral(coin &Treasure)inadditionto the 2programseffectiveuseoftheDPR.Wework onits developmentcurrently.
That's a rough translation from nearly 12 months ago & no launch yet. Like I said don't hold your breath.
My previous post did include facts & specs on the DPR600 direct from Depar!
The Depar site still has the DPR600 @ $680 + whatever the optional coil costs. If that's USD which I assume it is then that would mean we'd realistically be up for around $1000-1200AUD here. This "new version" then would also be around $1000-1200AUD + $549AUD for the optional coil + no doubt a little extra for the additional coin/relic programs. Rapidly here in Australia it would be approaching the cost of a full XP Deus which has 5 years warranty rather than 2 years & is fully software upgradeable (the cut down versions only have bug fixes) & expandable. This was discussed here previously on the DPR600 thread & from memory it was shown that an XP Deus lite version would be of much better value for us here in Australia.
IMO any cut down versions of the XP Deus will only be of any real value to those countries that can get them at the cut down prices. History has shown, regardless of brand, we pay through the nose here for detectors. There are some detectors that sell for less than $500 in the USA but we are slugged up to $1300 here so while I can understand where your coming from Whitbey we just don't seem to get the same deals here in Australia making a lot of these detectors not worthwhile here. Maybe you need to try the American forums again but try to be a bit less full on with your spiel ;)

Heatho said:
Whitbey said:
Heatho said:
Ridge Runner said:

Whitbey's posts on other forums were not rude, offensive or aggressive in any way, It's just because America is having issues with anything Russian at present,

mbasko said:
Alain said:
TheDPR600willnotbedistributedinEurope,ontheotherhand,amoreversatile versionwillbelaunchedin2017,andwillbeavailableontheworldmarketata similarrate.
Thisversionwillinclude2programsofgeneral(coin &Treasure)inadditionto the 2programseffectiveuseoftheDPR.Wework onits developmentcurrently.
That's a rough translation from nearly 12 months ago & no launch yet. Like I said don't hold your breath.
My previous post did include facts & specs on the DPR600 direct from Depar!
The Depar site still has the DPR600 @ $680 + whatever the optional coil costs. If that's USD which I assume it is then that would mean we'd realistically be up for around $1000-1200AUD here. This "new version" then would also be around $1000-1200AUD + $549AUD for the optional coil + no doubt a little extra for the additional coin/relic programs. Rapidly here in Australia it would be approaching the cost of a full XP Deus which has 5 years warranty rather than 2 years & is fully software upgradeable (the cut down versions only have bug fixes) & expandable. This was discussed here previously on the DPR600 thread & from memory it was shown that an XP Deus lite version would be of much better value for us here in Australia.
IMO any cut down versions of the XP Deus will only be of any real value to those countries that can get them at the cut down prices. History has shown, regardless of brand, we pay through the nose here for detectors. There are some detectors that sell for less than $500 in the USA but we are slugged up to $1300 here so while I can understand where your coming from Whitbey we just don't seem to get the same deals here in Australia making a lot of these detectors not worthwhile here. Maybe you need to try the American forums again but try to be a bit less full on with your spiel ;)

Sorry,but a correction is in place!!! The unit comes included with one coil!!!! You have the option the choose one!!! Would you buy any detector which comes without one????and not ready to go!
Please report true in formation please!!!! There are more forum members who are reading these posts, and we don't want to give them the wrong information!!!!!!

Latest posts