XP Deus V5 to be realised with new X35 coli (35 Frequencies)

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fnx50 said:
These guys are pretty cluey so Im surprised they havent developed simultaneous multi frequency detectors yet.

what like the nox :p the detector that was produced to combat the deus :lol: :lol:

Not wanting to hijak this thread but Clegy, the CTX is still the king on the beach as far as I'm concerened, for me the Nox just amps up the speed and helps a lot with heavy trash in parks, when the 15"coil comes out it will be a better detector for beach hunting. The depth I've found some $2 coins on the beach with the CTX and 17" coil still amazes me, in dry or wet sand it is a beast.

The Nox is proving to be quite good on small gold too. Multi frequency rocks and detects deeper than any single frequecy on the Nox, well my testing has proven it to me anyway by switching to 5khz when I have found max depth targets in multi, switch to 5khz and they can disappear.

Anyways I'm looking forward to seeing some reviews on the x35 range when some testing has been done.

CTX with the 17 doing broad acre gridding cannot be beaten either :Y: :cool:

the only thing that i can think of better would be a 19 or 21inch x 10 elliptical :Y: :Y:

spend the money and time ;) so as to work smarter :cool: not harder 8.(

Latest posts