THE NEW DEUS 2 IS OUT AND COMING IN DECEMBER 2017 ONLY $ 400 US

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ridge Runner said:
Heatho said:
Whitbey said:
Heatho said:
Ridge Runner said:
I think you posts else where got removed because they had links to site where people saw Russian type writing and due to the rumours around the world at present people don't trust them, I don't think it was about you or your posts.

Only one post by Whitbey has been removed and that's because it was a duplicate thread to this one in a different section of the forum. Nothing to do with any Russian links.....

PS I was not talking about this forum when I told you that my post were deleted all the time!!!! I was talking about the forums in the USA!!!
I didn't even know yet that one of my posts in this forum was deleted!!!!, but it would be nice to tell the forum members that their post is deleted, because it is in the wrong section, or just move it to the right section!!! :mad:

We don't have to give notice for removing posts that we deem not neccessary, it was a duplicate and yes as Grubstake mentioned it could have been construed as spamming but we gave you the benefit of the doubt, that's why I also asked where you are from and also asked if you have a vested interest in the detector. Getting aggressive will not get you anywhere.

I can now maybe also see why your posts were deleted from the American forums if they are anything like your posts on this forum, if you don't cool it they might be removed from this forum also as there really is no evidence for this new detector you are talking about.

Whitbey's posts on other forums were not rude, offensive or aggressive in any way, It's just because America is having issues with anything Russian at present,

Thanks Ridge Runner for your kind words, I am not an aggressive person and also not rude, but people have to hear it from others!!!! It seems that if you try telling the truth some people always try to stone you! For those none believers I would say : just wait!!!and see "The proof is in the pudding" 2018 is coming closer. :rainbow:

Whitbey said:
mbasko said:
The Depar site still has the DPR600 @ $680 + whatever the optional coil costs. This "new version" then would also be around $1000-1200AUD + $549AUD for the optional coil

Sorry,but a correction is in place!!! The unit comes included with one coil!!!! You have the option the choose one!!! Would you buy any detector which comes without one????and not ready to go!
Please report true in formation please!!!! There are more forum members who are reading these posts, and we don't want to give them the wrong information!!!!!!
Whitbey, I believe there is a common assumption that detectors come with a coil and that optional means extra coil if you want to pay extra for it :rolleyes:
ya jumping to conclusions mate ,..... just relax, your here with the Australians now ,... we'll look after you young fella ! :D

Yes Whitbey it will come with one coil included (as per any other detector sold :rolleyes: ) but to unlock it's full potential you would need to purchase the optional coil & in the case of the "new release" there may even need to be another optional coil into the mix to enable running at under <13khz for the new coin/relic programs! More cost?? Or drop off 1 x gold coil??? Either way you'll need to purchase at least 1 x optional extra coil to realise it's full potential.
I suggest you read the posts more carefully & provide your own correct facts + information before jumping on others. Your near incoherent postings can come across as aggressive due to your overexcited eagerness to plug a product that's not even seen the light of day yet!
Yes Alain did indicate something was in the works for 2017. Yes, as you say, 2018 is rapidly approaching. Yes the proof will be in the pudding. I don't know that we need another VLF (cut down model at that) that will do nothing more groundbreaking than what's already available here to be honest. We just don't have a large enough market. Europe/USA may be different but I'd hazard a guess even those markets are thirsting for new tech not rehashed breakdowns of what's already available.
For example why would we buy this in Australia when the new Equinox will not only also have a very good range of single frequencies that will cover most detecting scenarios plus have the option if running all of the frequencies together as well - for what looks like will be around the same $$$price in Australia??
Like I said previous IMO XP Deus missed the boat by not bringing the DPR600 here (we are a predominantly prospecting market) before the Minelab GM1000 release & they've missed it again now that punters know the Equinox isn't hot air & BS but a reality that is definitely coming.
Anyhow good luck with it. My last post on the subject (until it hits the store shelves ]:D )

mbasko said:
Yes Whitbey it will come with one coil included (as per any other detector sold :rolleyes: ) but to unlock it's full potential you would need to purchase the optional coil & in the case of the "new release" there may even need to be another optional coil into the mix to enable running at under <13khz for the new coin/relic programs! More cost?? Or drop off 1 x gold coil??? Either way you'll need to purchase at least 1 x optional extra coil to realise it's full potential.
I suggest you read the posts more carefully & provide your own correct facts + information before jumping on others. Your near incoherent postings can come across as aggressive due to your overexcited eagerness to plug a product that's not even seen the light of day yet!
Yes Alain did indicate something was in the works for 2017. Yes, as you say, 2018 is rapidly approaching. Yes the proof will be in the pudding. I don't know that we need another VLF (cut down model at that) that will do nothing more groundbreaking than what's already available here to be honest. We just don't have a large enough market. Europe/USA may be different but I'd hazard a guess even those markets are thirsting for new tech not rehashed breakdowns of what's already available.
For example why would we buy this in Australia when the new Equinox will not only also have a very good range of single frequencies that will cover most detecting scenarios plus have the option if running all of the frequencies together as well - for what looks like will be around the same $$$price in Australia??
Like I said previous IMO XP Deus missed the boat by not bringing the DPR600 here (we are a predominantly prospecting market) before the Minelab GM1000 release & they've missed it again now that punters know the Equinox isn't hot air & BS but a reality that is definitely coming.
Anyhow good luck with it. My last post on the subject (until it hits the store shelves ]:D )

Thanks for your nice words, you always sound so pleasant, !!!!!!!! !!!!!!! :brokenh: :brokenh: :brokenh: :brokenh: :brokenh: :brokenh:

Latest posts