That was the week that was.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
silver said:
Tears for ya Chewy,... was that Grandma that had the gastro that sadly passed away ? 8.(
Gastro is not a nice thing to cop,...we've had it here(long time ago now) with all the kids sleeping in the lounge on the floor to be closer to the toilet, and Mrs S and I asleep on the lounge to be close for assistance(has you worrying for life"and ya spleen").
Tear Ass(Peanut paste"obviously crunchy by whoever named that" on toast) and Bung Hole(Block cheese on toast),...these are the names that save the day when it comes to Gastro,... we never use butter or margarine at all,... and we never use crunchy peanut paste either.;)
Hope all has panned out well for you all when this section of life is in the past a bit.
My dear old Dad(gone now) used to say "This too shall pass" when he could see that I was battleing,... and it does. :)
Hang in there brother,.. be it good, be it bad,...yet every breath is worth it. :)
Cheers Silver, Mrs Chewys Mama (grandma) had pneumonia, and lived about 10 kms out of town on own. She felt tight in the chest so hit the medialert button, this ws her 3rd night of feeling this way, so probably shoulda been in hospital b4. She suffered a hearty when she ws in hospital, and I think it was a 2nd 1 that ended it. We all had the gastro at home but didn't want to share it. Greedy buggas. Lol my pisshead mate called back and had me bailed up on the phone until 2 am, sorted a bit out there kinda but will be better when sobers up. Rebel and the kids are much better now today. :)