Territory Gold

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all,

Heres a nice piece i found recently whilst out by myself. Its a beautiful nugget that weighed in at about 3g. It gave an iffy signal until I kicked an inch of dirt off the target area and the signal firmed up. It was a good six inches down amongst the hottest hotrocks on the planet :)

Jim & Kerrie

1365793474_optimized-dscf6177.jpg

Great little nugget there Jim...hope there are plenty of its mates laying around nearby...well done ..Cheers Wal. :)

Very nice find there Jim! It's a superb looking nugget. Almost the shape of a lightning bolt :)

An absolutely perfect piece for jewelry as Axeman mentioned.

Kindest regards,
Shauno.

Very nice mate, looking forward to finding my own nugget one day. The gpx5000 is gathering dust since I built my highbanker but the weather down here in NsW is getting perfect for detecting and I got a good feelin bt ths year!

Hi all,

Thanks everyone for your kind words :) I'll be going out this weekend in search of the rest of its family. We'll let you know how we go.

Jim & Kerrie

Good on you Jim n Kerrie, Nice to see a fellow Territorian getting some nice pieces, have to catch up soon.
:cool: Bill

Hi all,

Bill, the next time I head for Tennant I'll give ya a hoy. It would be great to catch up and do some detecting with the Tennant Mob :)

Jim & Kerrie

Hi Jim, just wondering if youve ever ventured out the tanami to have a swing.Cheers Darren

Hi all,

Darren, I havent been out that way prospecting, but its on my bucket list:)

Jim & Kerrie

Latest posts