Swap a big DD coil for a GPS

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi all, I would like to swap a 18" Coiltek DD coil for a handheld personal GPS. Not to bothered about type just so long as it works.
Jim

Jim. said:
Hi all, I would like to swap a 18" Coiltek DD coil for a handheld personal GPS. Not to bothered about type just so long as it works.
Jim

G'day Jim.

Should you sell the coil and want to buy a GPS for detecting, then have a look at the one I am about to put on Gumtree with my White's Tdi OzPro, Hand held cbs and NF Elipt coil.Mono 14" spoke.

The Garmin 12 GPS, used by a lot of my detecting mates (and me) so simple to use. Switch on, auto locate satellites, press "mark" say at camp, save and rename "Camp"...... that is it. Same for nuggets, re trace to within a meter . Go to ....waypoint. etc etc Many other features. Good user manual. !2v in vehicle, 4 AA's walkabout. $80 + postage.

regards

Johnno

Hi Johnno, thanks for the kind offer but things are a bit tight at the moment and I was hoping for a trade.
Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts