Suss Clearance sale

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AC out is 120v not 240v and the plug sockets are not for our plugs, so the old saying comes to mind, If It Seems Too Good To Be True..................

it wont even be a genuine Honda and those models don't even come in for Aussie and when you have a look at genuine Honda of the model over seas like US and CA they are like $2700 :) so I think all you will get for your $96.90 and free shipping is a photo copy picture :)

It is 120vac 60Hz out.
About as useful as tits on a bull here in Australia......Unless you have some60 Hz USA stuff you want to power up.

Bung 120 vac 60 Hz into something designed for 120 vac 50 Hz and you could fry or overheat whatever it is you are trying to run.

Yes, paid $3000+AUD for our Honda EU3000.
Quiet as and runs on the smell of an oily.
Has run faultlessly for past 12 years.
Apart from prospecting trips it is a winner during power failures, keeping the fridge/freezer, emergency lighting and any other potable equipment operational.

Nightjar said:
Yes, paid $3000+AUD for our Honda EU3000.
Quiet as and runs on the smell of an oily.
Has run faultlessly for past 12 years.
Apart from prospecting trips it is a winner during power failures, keeping the fridge/freezer, emergency lighting and any other potable equipment operational.

There are big power outs over here at the moment with 160kph winds and even after the last storm no one learned their lesson and we got another storm coming tomorrow, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Adrian ss said:
It is 120vac 60Hz out.
About as useful as tits on a bull here in Australia......Unless you have some60 Hz USA stuff you want to power up.

Bung 120 vac 60 Hz into something designed for 120 vac 50 Hz and you could fry or overheat whatever it is you are trying to run.

Flash back to the 80's a work mate went for a holiday in Singapore.
He thought he would top up on Christmas presents for family & close friends.
Bought 10 X video players to be shipped to his address in Oz.
Yep! You probably guessed, they arrived OK but were 110V. 8.(

A cuppla years ago there was a scam re the Honda Generators that were cheap and never were delivered. A lot of people got burned. I wonder if this davbuy.com is the same perpetrator?? :(

pretty sure that same website came up a few weeks ago when I was searching for something, the price it offered was absolute BS.

I'd tread very carefully with it

It is NYC USA based, so forget for Oz purchase.

I just ordered a EU30is for work, from here in Melb for $3,799 inc GST, and that was a discounted price. Also ordered a EU70is as well and they were $7,800. They are expensive, but good machines especially if you give them a bit of care. We already have quite a few and they have been the best value for $$ versus some of the cheaper units.

Rob P.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts