Sunsets & Sunrises show and tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD3

Reaction score
Im sure that there are some unique ones across our Great Southern land. Lets see them.
Tonight where I am in Central Vic.
1620400509_20210507_1733581.jpg

OzzieAu said:

Ok that's enough of the inspiration I'm coming camping with you Adrian :) :Y: :beer:

And I'll add before anyone views this as a virtue post to twist it as a 15 year old joke fest, it's not gunna happen.

Geez I miss being 15 :lol: but sometimes I still am :argh: :lol: :p

Doesn't have to be sunsets, can be dawns to, anything with the sky as a background. Be creative..
E.g. of how to edit/enhance photos using the options at the bottom of this picture. Brightness, saturation, exposure, hue for e.g. click on the 'sun' looking icon, have a play..
1631253260_screenshot_20210910-154714_photo_editor.jpg

Ps..if the photo you take is good enough, you will find enhancing it can destroy it. But sometimes an boring photo has detail you can't see until you enhance it.
Pss..I've spent a lot of time photographing gold. It's something you have to capture as it is using certain levels of natural light.

The i-phones have editors in them but knowing how to use them is another thing . And then remembering how to use them next time .

Latest posts