Stickers or iron-on Logo

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great design Jeff. What about relics - Gold Gem & Relics.

If you do shirts go a Polo style shirt, much nicer than just a t-shirt. I'll take 2.

JeffU said:
I produce the stickers for the AGP. Would gladly put my hand up to the same for this forum...

That sounds like our best bet.

I'll vouch for the quality of the AGP stickers - they are nothing less than an A+ :p

Jeffu, have you got contacts or able to access iron on logos for members to put on their own shirts?

A few forums I've been involved with have had polo tops & stickers made, after good interest from members but once the shirts were made they were hesitant at buying the polo tops & the owners or managers were stuck with a bulk lot of shirts & hoodies... :/

Hi Marty.

I was making the polo shirts for the AGP as well but the demand didn't live up to indicated expectations. Certainly didn't justify the cost of the machine we put in.
Still have the T shirt printer and may take the dust cover off if there is a big enough demand.

There is a product I can get for our machines for the iron-on T-shirt logo's, I will check it out and see if it is still available.

Jeff

Dogmatic.... easy to change. Will put "Relics" and re-post it tomorrow.

Jeff

I be thinking if caps because most people wear them there are one size fits all, so no issue in sizing.
I will NOT display a sticker on my car , house as it is an invitation for robbery, sorry to state but a fact.
I also like the shirt idea but lots of expense due to sizing.

Cap sounds good, and as Dave said, Car stickers can invite trouble. Especially if your vehicle has a prospecting sticker on it and your parked in Nundle :eek:

Very true about putting stickers on your car, caravan or house - no need to invite the unwanted...

I got some stickers from an other prospecting forum & like myself, most members put the stickers on their equipment (side of a highbanker or river sluices have good advertising space).
There you will get the wanted attention to the site and hobby. People see you using it & always start asking you about your contraption.

Other good spots are your esky or shed beer fridge :cool: .

Evening Nugget,
As Jeffu stated about the stickers supplied for AGP they are of top quality, UV resistent and very hard wearing.
Maybe an Aussie flag behind the current logo, like a wavey type flag!!!
Or just a little bit of AU in the pan.
Just a thought Jeff.
Well done on the current design, nice and simple.
Cheers
Brad.....

Latest posts