Stickers or iron-on Logo

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It looks like this forum is steaming ahead in it's infancy - Good to see.

I'd like to thank Nugget for getting it up & going.
We needed a fresh change in the Prospecting Forum Community & I think we got it here.

Bravo!

We all appreciate the time & effort you put into this site & guess it costs a few Dollars & cents as well.

Very happy that the site isn't spammed with advertisements - if we can keep that up - awesome!

But I recon if we could generate a little income for the forum, that will help it keep going up, up & away.

May I suggest a sticker and or an iron-on Logo from the site that we can put on our equipment/car/polo top?

Profits from the sales could go into help cover running costs & competition prizes.

Just a thought...

Logo competition perhaps?
Keep it simple & something unique.

[insert picture]

Prospecting Australia
.com.au

Hey Ag Man, good minds think alike. I am currently in thought phase of creating a Prospecting Australia shirt, hat and sticker with the same intentions of putting the proceeds back into the community. A design competition sounds like a good idea and I will give this some more thought over the next few days.

I was also thinking of designing a poster that fellow members might be able to put on local noticeboards :D

Do we have any graphic designers on here?

A poster that we can print off ourselves sounds easy enough.

Regarding making up of tshirts & hats, there's a fair bit of overheads. Iron on logos are less expensive and "one will fit all". Less bulky for you to store too.
I too will make some inquiries into options if that's okay with you

I was bored T work one avo is a started doodling, use to make badges and stickers many moons ago, so I designed a goofy badge for my self, will try to find the cad file and up load image of it, as I said I was board. :)

Ag Man said:
A poster that we can print off ourselves sounds easy enough.

Regarding making up of tshirts & hats, there's a fair bit of overheads. Iron on logos are less expensive and "one will fit all". Less bulky for you to store too.
I too will make some inquiries into options if that's okay with you
The iron on logo's do sound good, I might just do those and stickers initially. If you are happy to make some inquiries mate that would be great, your help won't go unnoticed :)

here it is is not great but a board moment

1361317401_prospect_badge.jpg

:rolleyes:

another one, nugget you have got to stop me with this ideas, well work can wait a day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1361319014_badge_2.jpg

:)

Do I smell a logo design comp? I have used logosportswear.com in the past you can design and order online it can be pretty reasonable if you bulk order. Can do any kind of clothing you want. Also alibaba.com can get you some pretty good stuff to. We got out new baseball uniform that way and the look and feel magic.

Yeah a comp sounds good, might have to put a few rules in place to prevent copyright infringement though :p. Leave it with me and I'll post something up in the next couple of days.

got to head, just got an invite to check out an old army generals house at Maitland. had a old tennis court and a maids hut out back any ideas where to start???

On the t-shirt sticker etc side of it - just use one of the online print companies to do it - upload the logo's etc to the site plonk it on t-shirts, caps, mouse pads or what ever you want. All order fulfillment processes handled by their site.

That way Nugget doesn't have to carry any stock and any profit - if any - can be plowed back into the site.

Something like zazzle or cafe press are a couple of examples off the top of my head.

Hi Nugget.

I produce the stickers for the AGP. Would gladly put my hand up to the same for this forum.
1361341215_new_gold_logo_prospectors_australia.jpg

Jeff

Latest posts