Status of Creek reports at Tuena

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was considering heading up this weekend but now possibly sometime next week / weekend.

Nugget said:
The next 3-4 day forecast for Nundle is rain also, bring it on.

Hey Nugget, we were up there last weekend, bit of rain at night. The river is definately slowly rising again. :)

Bad luck smithy the storms came and went not much rain the creek is still the same
Cheers Dave.......

Been raining there for the last few days and the pools are slowly filling, but last report yesterday was that there is still no flow.

Wal.

Hi Guys , went to Tuena today & got the surprise of my life. Was there last Sunday , dry as a bone , went again today & was stunned to see the volume of water flowing through

Spoke with the gents in the store & they told me that this happened on Wednesday night

1397395184_mms_img1019638804.jpg

1397395223_mms_img-1468317131.jpg

Spot on , did some observing & saw some nice vortex's forming in front of particular stones , next trip will take some photos for reference

Oohlala I hope it's still flowing for my angus mackirk boss on Tuesday coming. Staying Tuesday till Friday. Couple spots I want to tackle or I will be in the common areas anybody going look out for 2 fat boys sweating lots

Does anyone know how high the water level is at tuena this weekend? Just wondering whether or not I should bother taking the waders to cross some parts of the creek or if just gumboots will suffice.
Cheers Greg

hi Greg
was there last weekend. .. you would be able to walk across creek ok with gumboots water was flowing but not high.. bloody freezing but.. good luck out there
cheers Tim :)

The tuena creek is up from all the rain had here in the last week Banksy i went for a walk today your hole is under two foot of water :eek: Will update tomorrow.
Cheers GR....

Thats a fair way up. Definatly giving this weekend a miss I think. Dont really feel like getting wet in this cold. Thanks for the update.
Greg

Latest posts