So you thought it was just the snakes you have to worry about

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He forgot to mention kangaroo bucks that may attack you, bad tempered wombats that will chase you, scrap bulls probably most dangerous animal in Australia, sand Flys that will drive you crazy, Bull ants that bite like crocodile, Magpies that will attact you for no reason. And many more nasty and dangerous creatures I can't right now remember. Min Min light will lead you to your doom. Kadachi man wearing Emu feathers shoes may cast spell on you. Or you may come across pointed bone with the rope from human hair, then there is no help for you. You are going to die. Don't go to bush it is scary and dangerous place. Stay home in your safe city.
So I can enjoy nice and peaceful few days in the sticks, without noisy, rubbish leaving everywhere tourists. :D
Karl

Also the deadly Kangawallafox. Mate saw a BIG black puddy tat at Ophir last weekend (def not the WWII panther descendent) At least we dont have Bot flies - look it up on pootube - Bot fly removal now that is scary

Yes, that's what I forgot. Big black Panther. Around Oberon. Also Pumas in SA. And Bigfoot. All very dangerous.
Karl

KarlS going by your location (western Kydney) I'd say you live in a pretty dangerous part of Oz. Your local animals carry guns and like to do the cowardly thing of shooting at houses under the cover of darkness.

You are very right mate. I'm definitely safer in the bush. I do detecting in the parks and ovals very early in the morning to avoid troubles.
Karl

Did freak out for about 3 seconds last weekend on hearing wild dogs howling while wandering the bush and I was heading straight for them (used to carry bungers for this but we cant buy them any more)

went for a bush walk today,...absolutely quiet, not a tourist in site,...in fact I see a heap of em heading to the airport in overloaded busses, and a few on pushbikes even(no lies),....there done here now, all heading home to the safety of other climes. jees they were lookin scared too,...maybe they know something we don't know,....got me real worried now, what are the rich goana have to do to get money now that tourism is shafted hard(hope they don't get to fossicking).

The tourist are fleeing because they can,
Haven't you all heard ?
THE RUSSIANS ARE COMING!!!
At least I know a lot tunnels to hide in. :eek:

Latest posts