since using the 12"

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
since I have been using the 12" evolution coil I have been hitting a spot had been before hand and found gold.. I have found over 8g and still have heaps of grounds to cover.
1446008037_12189773_10208006108941133_7921645872735637171_n.jpg

cheers
stoppsy

I like the 5000 better as its getting the deeper ones the SDC cant get and more ground coverage.. you still know if you walk over a big bit of gold down deep youll most likely get it were the SDC may not
cheers
stoppsy

Pretty impressive and the 12" Evo may be a better buy as it's much lighter than it's big brother. So many new Tech. coils coming out, one really has to look at all the options before deciding which brand and size to get.

Stoppsy said:
since I have been using the 12" evolution coil I have been hitting a spot had been before hand and found gold.. I have found over 8g and still have heaps of grounds to cover.cheers
stoppsy

Good work so I assume the nuggets came form greater depths that your previous coil missed at the exact spot and the only reason for your success.

And if so did you have to lower previous detector settings to conpensate for the extra sensitivity of this type of coil.

Latest posts