Show us your best bit of gold

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, Here's some bits I've found
1362268594_enpffo3pbb.jpg

Very nice mate
The gold always looks better over the border :lol:

Is that a mixture of wet prospecting
And detecting :)

Some really good looking gold there Mick....I'm sure you'd do well in that area with the detector. :) did the floods gorge out some of the creeks in your area exposing new wash and bedrock...???....Certainly changed the landscape on some of our streams down south of the border...Cheers Wal. :)

Thanks Kemjak. This is what I call my work, rest and play camp. It's setup on a cattle property were I work and It's only half an hour to the nearest gold field. On the odd afternoon after work I go up to the diggings, dig a few buckets of wash and take them back to camp. Near the camp is a creek we I set up the high banker and run the wash through. If I'm not keen on digging I go for a 15 minute drive down the road, there's old farm houses, old town sites, sports ground were I can wave the detector for a couple of hours. I've found a few coins, also a lot of junk. :) Mick

1362442879_bills_gold.jpg

Here is some Tennant Creek gold, in the middle is my biggest bit and smallest bit so far.....0.9 and 0.02 The long skinny piece at the top was with my old sd2000 and went 0.7

Well its nickname is the golden heart of the Territory !, there is gold all around us. My missus was told that years and years ago there was a shaft sunk in our back garden by a owner ! Have a look at the map on goldmines and deposits on here and you will be amazed. Its all under EL now all the old leases . Once we get the club up and running we will have talks with the main EL holder and arrange things with them

Oh and i have been told no way by the wife she aint having no mine in the back garden !!!

Latest posts