Shout out to Harri

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Gday Harri,
Even though you are on the other side of the world, I thought, seeing as you were online, that I would ask you how are you going mate?
Hopefully all is well with you and yours, and things are stable as can be in the land of mountains and snow.
I am interested in how your country is going at this point in time, also how our beloved forum may be impacted.
Cheers and, while we can get them, beers :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Gday to you sir,

Situation here in Finland is luckily not as bad as in the southern parts of Europe. But the whole country has been standing still the past 3 weeks. I work from home anyway so my life hasn't changed that drastically... but schools are out so two young kids running around while I try to get some work done surely has a slight impact on my work performance :D

Any of this shouldn't really impact the forum. There's even a contingency plan in place, my wife knows how to keep this forum up and running in case I'm hospitalized. :)

Gday again Harri,
Thanks for replying and letting us all know how you are going over there :Y:
Sounds like you have your hands full at home with the young uns :lol:
As Ramjet said, stay safe and hopefully your wife wont have to take the wheel of forum ;)
All the best,
:beer: Billy :beer:

Hi Harri, glad you're all well over there.

Is there any chance we could have a wine glass emoji added (red please) or maybe one white too?

No harm in asking as there have been numerous times, I would like to have added a simple wine glass to a post to toast the sentiment and others have mentioned the same in the past also.
Thanks either way.

All the best to you and your family and stay safe. :beer: (a wine glass would have been better here)

Latest posts