Selling Garrett ACE 300i

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mick64

Michael Ortiz
Reaction score
The only reason I'm selling is I've purchased another detector so I need to sell this one to pay for it. It's a regretful sale as it really is a good detector and hits hard on deep buried coins. Great relic detector and has found me some nice coins and gold chains. There is a slight nick above the display on the casing caused by my pick, doesn't effect it in any way
I've only used it 4 times and just on my second set of batteries

Comes with:
- Rain cover
- Coil cover
- Headphones
I'll also so throw in a new pack of 4xAA's and it's still under new warranty. I paid $499.00 for it - I would like $360.00 firm with free delivery Australia wide

1472792779_2.jpg

1472792802_3.jpg

1472792819_4.jpg

1472792837_6.jpg

1472792849_8.jpg

1472792863_1.jpg

When they say dry sand/fresh water,I assume they are talking about ocean/beach dry sand...Do you know how dry it has to be or do they mean not under salt water?

Cheers...

Sparra said:
When they say dry sand/fresh water,I assume they are talking about ocean/beach dry sand...Do you know how dry it has to be or do they mean not under salt water?

Cheers...

I haven't tried it on the beach, but I've tried it in freshwater with no problems. They say it's suitable for salt water but I don't live near a beach unfortunately. There are a couple of Youtube videos showing it being used on the beach

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeeu1WAxg2U

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts