saying hello from sothern highlands nsw

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
new to this game have been trying to find locations to prospect. This site is the best one I have found in years. I can tell you guys a bit of my location most places in the highlands are of limits as far as I know most places have been locked up in catchment areas or cleaned out by old timers. I like the friendly feel of people on this site willing to help is great most people I have meet have been very secretive and will not share any ideas looking forward to meeting some of you guys and girls. Looks like I need to get sluice to get good results planning to go to ollen one weekend to do some panning and meet some peopl :cool: e :cool:

G'day Rich966, welcome to the forum :) you will find some great information on here :cool:

thanks I have found more here in two days than two years on my own looking forward to teaching my kids a good hobby :)

Welcome richo966, I'm glad you're making great use of the info here. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions and best of luck on your new hobby.

Nugget.

Latest posts