Satellite imaging

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
madtuna said:
Flowerpot said:
madtuna said:
I have to admit the chopper is great for getting into some of the out of the way places..saves the duco on my utes too :Y:

https://i.imgur.com/zy7DmO2.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/7qguN2b.jpg
Blimey Madtuna, a chopper pilot, cool and that's some back yard there. :Y:
I wish Miss Pot...but only a passenger not a pilot...cool back yard though I agree :D

That kind of imaging, yes! I dont have room for a chopper though.

Check out nearmaps, itll cost you though, not sure exactly how much for a single seat. Depending on your area of interest it may or may not be covered but i think there is a covareage map on their website.

TimAu said:
Check out nearmaps, itll cost you though, not sure exactly how much for a single seat. Depending on your area of interest it may or may not be covered but i think there is a covareage map on their website.

Checked out their site. Mainly for Urban areas
Prices vary from $50 month apparently they did have a special at $99 for 12 months. You have to have them email you for a quote which I found very odd. The resolution is very good I understand it is done from a plane.

It's a shame this topic went south with the pipe dreams, there was some glints of real info in Goldierocks, Reg's and other posts. By chance you fellas read this could you PM me, I don't have the required posts to PM people yet.

I drive thousands of k's a year into the remotest areas only too find my GE interpretation's are not what they are on the ground, it does get disheartening. Converting the Geology and Spatial data into higher probability spots is not an area I'm good at yet.

I purchased a Mavic pro last year and it certainly helps narrowing down areas quicker, or if you happen across ground that looks good, but you still have to be within range!!!!

AAARRRGGGHHH the journey to become a better prospector......

Paul01 said:
It's a shame this topic went south with the pipe dreams, there was some glints of real info in Goldierocks, Reg's and other posts. By chance you fellas read this could you PM me, I don't have the required posts to PM people yet.

I drive thousands of k's a year into the remotest areas only too find my GE interpretation's are not what they are on the ground, it does get disheartening. Converting the Geology and Spatial data into higher probability spots is not an area I'm good at yet.

I purchased a Mavic pro last year and it certainly helps narrowing down areas quicker, or if you happen across ground that looks good, but you still have to be within range!!!!

AAARRRGGGHHH the journey to become a better prospector......

Mate they won't be able to PM you because without 10 post's neither you can post or receive by virtue of no one being able to PM you due to your post count. Your making in roads to the magic number :Y:. Ask a few questions it's the quickest way.

Ha ha ha not at all mate just trying to help you get to the Dark Side as some refer it as :Y: :lol:. Keep going nearly there :Y:.

Latest posts