Sample gemstones

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Im finding it a bit hard to identify some rock out there still anf am seeking a couple of samples for reference.

If someone can put together a cheap bag, im not worried about flaws, fractures etc, any quality is fine as long as it has its obvious characteristics visible.

Id prefur them to be someones personal finds rather than shop bought. I need them as raw as possible. If the rock is small like spinel, ill take a couple. Payment depends on how many samples can be supplied, but trying to keep it around $20, can pick up or meet if postage is too high.

I am seeking as waterworn but can have some edge / face:

Topaz
Sapphire
Citrine
Garnet
Zircon
Spinel

Mineral or other:

White Opal
Stibnite or type of an antimony
Amethyst on granite

Mostly the topaz and sapphire are of most interest to me.

I should be able to send you some Sapphire and Spinel, pm me your postal details. Just gotta find my jars...wife loves to hide them (tidy up) lol

Opal I have.
Both white and black.
I have a few other gems here as well.
I also have WA yellow opal.
I'll be able to bring them with me to show you.

My ebay will end tomorrow they were the best 150, I give to the $1 bidder , The rest I chucked in the bin 700 garnets go to mount Isa landfill :)

Colmaca said:
, The rest I chucked in the bin 700 garnets go to mount Isa landfill :)

Wow,that's a shame colmaca.I bet you worked hard for those 700 garnets.Real shame to hear they have gone to landfill. 8.(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts