ROMA QLD

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pauly250

Paul T
Reaction score
Hey

I am off to Roma in Qld to work on a 2 week on 2 week off basis, i would like to know if there is any prospecting locations in that area or close by

thanks

Paul

I was kinda thinkin' on a different tangent Axeman, what if pauly250 was to ask the local geo what they hit in the sample drilling and where the yellow is?
On the quiet of course...

Off topic But you never know if u never go... Hey pauly250 ask em if the need any Electricians please....

Sw1fty said:
I was kinda thinkin' on a different tangent Axeman, what if pauly250 was to ask the local geo what they hit in the sample drilling and where the yellow is?
On the quiet of course...

Its funny you mention that,i few years ago i was working on the Narrabri coal mines drilling down to depths of about 300m ,collecting samples at every 1m intervals and can clearly remember seeing dull coloured red,green,blue rocks in the conglomerate layers though i took no notice because they werent shiny and was only interested in gold.Still cant believe i didnt check the stones out.

I did get asked by the head geologist why there was a gold pan hanging off the side of the drill rig.I told him we used it to catch oil leaks from the machinery. :eek:

Cough,oil leaks mate we always pan the heavies off before we put the oil back in.. :D

There might be a chance to find some anthills with GPS marks then?
Depths are a must have tho, we sheeple need shallow-ish ground...

Latest posts