Rare Bundy from 1970

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
good to see there are people out there who like it :)

the recent rum i have tried and like is that sailor jerrys

im open to offers on this, some nice gold nuggets or silver coins/bars $2k might be a little high so around the $1k would be considered

Palmer Digger said:
goldtruck59 said:
Love my Bundy and Coke but not at that price. I have literally dozens of bottles of Bundy that have been given to me over the years Ill have to check them out I could be sitting on a rare one !! Wish people would stop giving them to me.
I only drink pre mix bundy and cola so they will never be used. Don't like it straight or mixed. Crazy but that's how it is with me LOL

GT :) :)

Perhaps you'd like a swig from one of these GT? .. https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/328/1465192080_image.jpg

Ha Ha mate anytime is a good time for a bundy. !! These days though its a treat and drunk as a night cap after a few Boags Premiums. mmmmmm boags mmmmm bundy

GT :)

SCROUNGER said:
It's the smell i reckon, Southern Comfort has a crook smell as well imo. Give me whisky any day :lol:

I recon they changed the formula for Southern C back in the late 70's very early 1980's I used to love the stuff but then it started to taste crap and I couldn't stand it anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts