Ramjet's XP Deus finds.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SinHof said:
Hi Ramjet,
Might have to find a new beach or two, don't know if this next lot of windy weather will give us some new beach real estate to swing over.
I've been home from the gold fields for a day and a half working about the place after the tree loppers had finished. Might give the 3030 a run tomorrow, run the brownie points down a bit, there are a couple of parks that might be worth a swing.
Cheers, SinHof.

The 3 beaches I visited have all had sand build up since the storm. I assume all those goodies are now buried deep until the next storm uncovers them.

Yep, I recon you're on the money, maybe this next day or two might shift a bit of sand in the right direction, Will probably go for a swing when I get off the computer a bit later on.
SinHof.

Today on my way to work I stopped in at a spot Rocket and I have been to several times. I mostly went over ground I have covered before, more than once. Still managed the shilling, a penny and the motorcycle plate thingy from this spot. Wasn't a bad hunt for about 2 hours on well trodden ground.
I like the small bowl, surface find of course. No idea what the small black and silver item is. Seems to have 2 contacts for charging maybe? No buttons or anything on it. At the top left of pic 1 is a RAAF cap badge folded in half.

1467108751_xx_resized_5.jpg

1467108722_xx_resized_0.jpg

1467108722_xx_resized_2.jpg

1467108722_xx_resized_3.jpg

1467108722_xx_resized_4.jpg

1467108751_xx_resized_6.jpg

1467108722_xx_resized_1.jpg

Met up with a few of the Newy boys for a dig today. Thanks to Dave for the invite. Rocket, Dave, Sandta, SinHof and myself. (SinHof's lovely wife is going to bring us all scones next outing. LOL) I reckon he's spoilt.

I did more than I thought I'd be able too after being sick for a week. May have over done it a little. An arvo of rest is the plan.

The NS Wales Tramway button was one of Rocket's finds and he kindly offered it to me to add to my rail button college ton. Thanks mate.
The little cast iron foot is interesting.

1468123786_received_1350221515007974.jpg

Hi Ramjet,
To get in the scone line you have to have been coming home with gold and rings and other pretty items; It was a great few hours out with you guys today, should be more of it and thanks again to Dave for the invite.
Cheers, SinHof.

Had a couple of hours out with Rocket yesterday. It was great to get out for a swing after being sick for a couple of weeks then back at work. I felt really drained by the time I got home but enjoyed the day.

I must be off my game because I walked away from a signal and even after Rocket said to come back and check it out, I said it was rubbish but he dug a thrip. :8

The 1920 thrip was my first target in this new site Rocket has had his eye on for a long time.

1469138773_20160721_140055-1-800x660.jpg

1469138787_20160721_140105-1-800x770.jpg

Latest posts