Ramjet's XP Deus finds.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
silver said:
Or 1947 florins chasing him. :D

thats funny, because RJ told me once.....that he had dreamt of laying in a bubble bath, whilst his missus poured buckets of florins over him, until the water overflowed. RJ told me too much that day lol

rocketaroo said:
silver said:
Or 1947 florins chasing him. :D

thats funny, because RJ told me once.....that he had dreamt of laying in a bubble bath, whilst his missus poured buckets of florins over him, until the water overflowed. RJ told me too much that day lol

Bahaha. Now I have told you things but that's not one of them.

Back to the beach with Rocket this morning. A LOT of light weight finds today. Pull tabs, bottle tops, small coins. I think the heavier items have worked their way deeper into the sand. Just the one Pre decimal today, a lonely half penny. I got a Billabong ring which may be stainless steel and a cool old button that I am yet to research.

1466147882_finds1.jpg

1466147882_ringbutton.jpg

1466147990_button.jpg

1466147882_trash.jpg

Bewdie button, bugga no gold though. :eek:
Love that big old square copper nail too (and the pretty ring). :D

Amongst some older gear there RJ, harmonica reed and the cool button. What's with all those steel rings (what are they from), been finding a few of them in your posts. :)

Goldpick said:
Amongst some older gear there RJ, harmonica reed and the cool button. What's with all those steel rings (what are they from), been finding a few of them in your posts. :)

I must have about 30 of those steel rings. Today a couple were larger than the others. My guess is they are off trawlers fishing nets. The net rots away....

Latest posts