Ramjet's XP Deus finds.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Goldpick said:
Nice way to christen the Deus on the silvers, looks like the AT Pro is more biased towards the 47' florins. ;) Some good od stuff coming from that site, certainly has potential.

I do think that last object in your pics is indeed a watch winder, they seem to come in all shapes and sizes. As you can see in the picture below of one of my pocket watches, the large winder would be about the same size as yours, just not as ornate. This watch also came with the usual small winder. :)

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/1695/1457333005_img_20160307_171254.jpg

Way cool. Thanks GP. :D

Another short hunt this morning. An 1892 Britannia half penny would be the best find.

1457392324_fb_img_1457392220545.jpg

1457392344_fb_img_1457392225944.jpg

Still in with a chance for the day, but RKT's probably out there digging up the crown jewels right now. :eek: ;)
Top score on the old penny though. :D

Star ship Deus has landed. Straight into hyperdrive getting the PD's. Battle of the lite sabre's. Use the force Luke err RJ. Congrats mate. Cheers.

Is that mobility or Nobility,.... how many toff nosed pollies have walked out through those school gates ? :eek:

You're Silvers are going great guns RJ ,... cleggy won't even need to advertise his wares to get inundated with orders soon ,... can't half tell it's working OK.
you fellows might have to walk us through the ease of use in relation to a hunt one day by video, would be nice to see it in action without the unit,... just the coil and headphones with no cords at all and pulling a florin from the ground (that would be nice to see). :p

silver said:
You're Silvers are going great guns RJ ,... cleggy won't even need to advertise his wares to get inundated with orders soon ,... can't half tell it's working OK.
you fellows might have to walk us through the ease of use in relation to a hunt one day by video, would be nice to see it in action without the unit,... just the coil and headphones with no cords at all and pulling a florin from the ground (that would be nice to see). :p

Haven't done any filming yet. Just concentrating on the detector. ;) Got the camera batteries on charge for next outing. Also planted some silvers in my lawn for testing and videos. :D

Going to take time, getting to know the deus, so many...seemingly a
unlimited ways of setting it up.

rocketaroo said:
Going to take time, getting to know the deus, so many...seemingly a
unlimited ways of setting it up.

Especially being able to select 4 different operating frequencies too will make it even more versatile and add an extra level of complexity to setup. I'm sure it will keep you guys busy for a while. :D

Really interested to see how they perform over the next 6 months.