Ramjet's Garrett At Pro finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found Pooh!
There is an empty block of land next door. It has an open drain running through it so it will never be built on. I took my detector in there when I first got it. To much noise for a novice. Now I am a little more experienced. Went in there for ten minutes just before dark today. Tons of trash but it is a place I can go anytime and it will take me years to clean it out.
By the finds I got it's not hard to tell it's where the kids all walk through on the way to school. Not bad for ten minutes. Nothing exciting on the usb drive.

1424597579_20150222_201255_copy.jpg

A quick swing on my way home from work this morning. A new spot. A sports field I drive past every day. Found a tot lot in there I didn't know existed. All but $4 came from in the bark under the play equipment. Hardly did any of the sports ground, to hard to concentrate after night shift. Will be going back for sure.

1425008202_20150227_141558_copy.jpg

Most of them came from the bark under the play equipment Rocket. I think the acid or tannin or whatever in the bark makes em stain quickly. I do think no one has been there recently. I didn't even have to dig for the few coins I got from the grass next to playing fields. Just laying in the turf.

Pretty slow day in the park today. I just detected where I see people sitting having a picnic. I was hoping for some pre decs but not today. The badge is just a Disney one.A shame the gun wasn't all there. Any guesses on the little plate wit G.G.B. on it? ;) Didn't find it in the park. I did have a play with filming though. A mate got this camera with his phone and never used it. Gave it to me and I've had it for months. It's not a Go Pro but a similar one from Sony. Next time I'll try without the headphones and maybe add a little commentary.

1425275906_20150302_145037_copy.jpg

1425275907_20150302_145100_copy.jpg

[video=480,360]http://youtu.be/rHNDN-nHTaI[/video]

Well done on the vid RJ, you can tell you have a strong back mate, good digging technique and hole filling as well,....... I give you a 10 out of 10(top score).

Great clip Ramjet, I've got a Contour HD cam which hasn't even left its box so far, maybe I should get off my ass and give it a go. :8

At least the ground in the clip looks reasonably moist for the lesche, very dry over here in SA making most areas unworkable.

Latest posts