Ramjet's detector finds for 2017. . XP Deus.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
golddiggerart said:
Oh I really really hate you.....lol No mate I don't hate you but omg...

7 Pennies - 9 Half Pennies - 5 x $2 - 2 x $1- 1 Very worn Silver, an ornate little artifact/relic brownies.

Ramjet said: I did OK but only cherry picked the easy targets.

I love your Okay.... Glad you got a dig in, rest up mate.. Well done. :) :Y:

Haha. Just my tired mood. Great fun but a bit frustrating as I know there must be more silver in there. I might go back tomorrow after another night in bed. :D

PS. NOT anywhere near Maitland. I have run out of places to detect in Maitland.

:eek: Holy cow..Top run for a cheery pickn 8) .....Takes me three months to find that amount of Penny's and halfs :cool: :Y:
Maybe a 1912 Shilling....Looks a bit deceiving 8)

Back to the same site as yesterday. I started gridding in one corner today rather than just wander around like I did yesterday. The smaller silver coins are still eluding me but I did get some silver items. Missed a penny in the first pic so I put it in the last pic.

1500430860_20170719_120911.jpg

1500430861_20170719_121013.jpg

1500430863_20170719_121116.jpg

More "cherry picking" with sweet seasonal cherries :p plus the now mandatory old stinker :lol: and no I am not talking about me :D

So not Maitland but certainly near some water ;)

Another pass :party:

Do I see some silver :rainbow: :party: :cool: :Y: Cracking site RJ :party: ....Funny how areas can be so different, my last spot only four coppers came out and silver was the the main target....It's like the Penny's are harder to lose :eek:
But the amount of Penny's there ane like BB's here :rolleyes: :lol:

The heart does look like gold, might be time to invest in an acid test kit for such occasions. ;) The ring with the links in it looks pretty crude, guessing it might be a homemade job?

Goldpick said:
The heart does look like gold, might be time to invest in an acid test kit for such occasions. ;) The ring with the links in it looks pretty crude, guessing it might be a homemade job?

Yes it is way past time I invested in a gold test kit. They are not expensive. :)

ALWAYS take the opportunity to detect when it presents itself. I got up early this morning to catch some sunrise pics with my drone. I didn't really get any spectacular images but on my way out of the park I decided to have a quick swing around the play equipment. Got a few modern coins as you would expect. Just outside the play area, the council are installing a new BBQ area so have dug up some soil. I decided to give it a quick look and was lucky enough to find an old Chinese coin. Happy days. It is pretty toasted so I don't think I will be able to get a date off it.

1500588982_20170721_080628.jpg

1500588983_20170721_080642.jpg

1500588984_20170721_080649.jpg

1500588985_sunrise_1.jpg

Latest posts