R.I.P. - Passing of Famous/Notable Persons

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My thoughts and prayers go out to those people who were held hostage in the Lindt Cafe .
To the 2 who were killed, to those who were injured and to all who were held against their will for 16 terrifying hours.
My thoughts and prayers also go out to the families, friends and co-workers of those who were held captive for that agonizing 16 hours.
I hope you all find your peace of mind.
My words cannot express the feelings and thoughts that I have enough, but you get the picture.
R.I.P. hostages. :(

RIP Katrina Dawson and Tori Johnson. A sad day for all Australians. Thoughts go out to all the victims and their families. It is being reported that Tori may be a hero who tried to grab the gun as the gunman fell asleep.

RIP Tori and Katrina
Our hearts are heavy for the loss

Best wishes to the survivors, may your memories of the ordeal dim and you feel the support from us all

Bazz

Geez, it just dawned on me that all my favorites are getting on a bit.....

Bowie wasnt really one of my favorites, but my sister loved him in the 70, s , he was hugeley influential to plenty who followed him though....the man who sold the world.

RIP.

Not the biggest fan but enjoyed a couple some songs like:

The Man Who Sold the World
Rebel Rebel
Modern Love
Heroes
Changes
The Hearts Filthy Lesson
Space Oddity
Let's Dance

He was great in Labyrinth though...

Latest posts