Quartz crystals

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
1589802289_d3badd1a-c3d4-4757-9d54-67e60812978a.jpeg

1589802289_56b334c7-a382-4e64-8e29-0ea578e121a4.jpg

1589802289_58c1afda-237a-4058-a3f1-4567f170726c.jpg

Can anyone suggest or give me information?
I found these on the surface and there is a line of weathered quartz on the surface. Does this indicate a vein is underneath? Or how likely?

Generally, a distinct line of quartz on the surface will extend into the ground as a reef. Weathered reef will be shed down-slope of the reef, the down-slope direction may have changed several times over many thousands of years making some ground conditions hard to read.

Find the side of the Vein and Dig down beside the Quartz vein... There should be larger Crystals in the quartz... A lot depends on what happened many moons ago... Well worth the effort...

I have found a spot (Private Property) that I need to do the same, but it requires machinery... :/ :money:

LW....

LoneWolf said:
Find the side of the Vein and Dig down beside the Quartz vein... There should be larger Crystals in the quartz... A lot depends on what happened many moons ago... Well worth the effort...

I have found a spot (Private Property) that I need to do the same, but it requires machinery... :/ :money:

LW....
:pickshovel: :beer: :pickshovel: :beer: :pickshovel: :beer: :beer: :lol:

That's usually how it goes...

Dig, then beer or in My case Bourbon, Dig some more, Then more Bourbon, then if you can dig some more, if not, more Bourbon... This usually occurs over several days.. :lol:

LW...

Latest posts