QED PL3 package deal

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OldGt there is a heap of information on Face book where most of the traffic is these days. Videos, comparisons, testimonials etc. If you think there is a lack of information then you are just not looking in the right place.

I dont think its too much to ask from someone considering outlaying $1500 to $2600 for some detailed performance capabilities that are easily accessible or is it?

Um, let us not forget the 40% greater detection depth saga.....Detailed performance capabilities from dealer/maker is not the first place i'd be looking....

BUt really it is a good machine, with different detecting capabilies than the sdc/gpx series, some targets it picks up better others not, not weighted in either direction though. one subgrammer i got i couldn't pinpoint with a 12inch coil , gpz was same , we needed a highly modded f1a4 with a sadie to pick it up...

I'll chuck in my 2c, I got to have a go with an sdc for the first time a few weeks back when my neighbour came around with his brand new 2300. First thing we did was swing it over my test patch that I have had in the ground for years. The sdc going flat out couldnt hit the .22 bullet that even my old qed pl1 could hear easily, I hid my disappointment in the sdc at the time.

We then went out to a small patch that I had flogged with my 4500. I put him right on the gold and set him off, 30 mins later I asked how he was going, he hadnt had a single target. He handed it to me and within 1 minute we had a small bit of gold, less than a foot away was another bit. My 4500 had missed both and so had he.
I also got out my equinox 600 and found targets that the 2300 could not hear even after they were dug up.

My point being that each machine will have pros and cons and the good users will figure it out and play to its strengths over time. Inexperience can make even the best detector look like an aldi special buy.

Currently that qed package is far cheaper than an ounce of gold, looks like good value to me.

Reg Wilson said:
OldGt there is a heap of information on Face book where most of the traffic is these days. Videos, comparisons, testimonials etc. If you think there is a lack of information then you are just not looking in the right place.

Had a look around, a bit underwhelming, but perhaps our views differ, mine as a potential customer, yours as a reseller and active member of the Facebook group.

I think theres a lack of dedicated users and units out there, but Ill keep watching the feed to see what comes up in the future.

Good luck with your sales.

Sold out of X coils for the moment but more are on the way from Russia, including the 10" round spiral wound coil. The PL3 has been so popular that most dealers are out of stock, and luckily I stocked up for the X package deal, but now I have only a few S and T handles left.
Due to Whites going out of business a new handle has had to be developed and won't be available for a while yet. The Dtech handles from Bulgaria are also difficult to come by but were a good option favoured by some buyers.
At least I have been able to restock the Quest WiFi systems including the two options of cordless headphones. More noise cancelling h/phones are also on the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts