qed for sale

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
qed pl3 foor sale but i don't know how to put up photos 16500 8 in coil mono just serviced by Howard wireless head phone
plus speaker and carry bag good condition
Mond

mond said:
the price is $16500 as in my ad please advice how to put photos on?
mond

Hi mond,

Are you trying to upload photos from your phone or from your laptop/desktop computer?

Phone is probably easier if you have a reasonably recent smartphone.

At the top of a new post that you create there are 9 different icons - bold text, underline, italics, etc. The 6th across is a picture. Click on that picture and it will take you to a thing that says choose files. Click on 'choose files' and then it will ask if you want to choose from your 'Photo Library', 'Take a photo or Video' or 'Choose files'. If the photos you want are in your 'Photo Library' then choose that.
Select photos one at a time is the best for me. Once you've selected a photo then choose 'Insert Image' and it will insert into your post. You can click on "preview' at the bottom of the post before you 'Submit' it to make sure it looks OK.

If that won't work it is likely that your photo files are too large and then you'll need to resize them. We'll cross that bridge when we get to it :lol:

Hope you get them up.

And yes, I hope you mean $1,650 for the QED. It would want to do something pretty special for $16,500 ;)

Cheers :Y:

Northeast said:
mond said:
the price is $16500 as in my ad please advice how to put photos on?
mond

Hi mond,

Are you trying to upload photos from your phone or from your laptop/desktop computer?

Phone is probably easier if you have a reasonably recent smartphone.

At the top of a new post that you create there are 9 different icons - bold text, underline, italics, etc. The 6th across is a picture. Click on that picture and it will take you to a thing that says choose files. Click on 'choose files' and then it will ask if you want to choose from your 'Photo Library', 'Take a photo or Video' or 'Choose files'. If the photos you want are in your 'Photo Library' then choose that.
Select photos one at a time is the best for me. Once you've selected a photo then choose 'Insert Image' and it will insert into your post. You can click on "preview' at the bottom of the post before you 'Submit' it to make sure it looks OK.

If that won't work it is likely that your photo files are too large and then you'll need to resize them. We'll cross that bridge when we get to it :lol:

Hope you get them up.

And yes, I hope you mean $1,650 for the QED. It would want to do something pretty special for $16,500 ;)

Cheers :Y:

it would want to be very special for $1650 too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts