QED metal detector

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi Guys, just found new m/d on the market QED metal detecter, anybody have one, info is hard to find there is some but there is a lot off this page is closed.Its Australia made and a PI sounds good .Any info.Thanks

300 said:
Hi Guys, just found new m/d on the market QED metal detecter, anybody have one, info is hard to find there is some but there is a lot off this page is closed.Its Australia made and a PI sounds good .Any info.Thanks

Are you for real ? lol

Thanks aussiefarmer, good info,for the other 2comments is that all you have.I thought this forum was for people who want to learn new things, not everyone sits there all day reading forums ,I work and don't have the time some off you have,the time I do have is out in the field looking for gold so far 11.2grams.so yes people do miss things.That said those smart arse comments aren't needed.Cheers

300 said:
Thanks aussiefarmer, good info,for the other 2comments is that all you have.I thought this forum was for people who want to learn new things, not everyone sits there all day reading forums ,I work and don't have the time some off you have,the time I do have is out in the field looking for gold so far 11.2grams.so yes people do miss things.That said those smart arse comments aren't needed.Cheers

There were no smart arse answers that was a genuine question to your post,

But regarding the qed it has had some upgrades lately and the jury is still out but from all accounts it seems to be doing rather well for those willing to put the time in and learn how it works.

Latest posts