Prospectors pick free

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Found a prospector pick last weekend out the bush in the Whipstick.
Been there a long time but needs some work done to the tip and edge but with a grinder good as new..
Handle good.
I will post some images later.
Free to a good home pick up Bendigo. Members only need apply with 50 posts. First in.

PM me if you want the pick.
Save you buying one.
Or it may have been yours and you lost it.

Cheers

Well done Harry.

BigWave said:
I reckon that I've left a pick or scoop at least twice each - particularly after nice finds. Have found all, but some after a long back-track. So, I'm not the only one?
A few months back I was near Ballarat and got back to my vehicle from a few hours detecting, put my 4500 down on the ground passenger side and opened the back to put the harness, pick and boots in. Got 10 km down the road and looked across to my left and had that horrible thought............Damn........it was the longest 10 km I'd driven back but luckily the 4500 was still laying there :8

There was certainly someone on the forum in recent times that lost a pick, would do them a good turn. Someone with a better memory might know who lost theirs. :Y:

AussieChris said:
There was certainly someone on the forum in recent times that lost a pick, would do them a good turn. Someone with a better memory might know who lost theirs. :Y:

You might be thinking of BillS pretty sure Bjay got Bill sorted with one he'd found or had spare.

Great offer Harry :Y: :Y:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts