Prospecting Australia turns the big (1) today

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well done to all and Nugget for getting it off the ground. For just one year it is a has a wealth of information on it. very impressive. I knew it wasn't an old forum but only just turning one.

Congrat's

CW

Happy birthday well done nugget, may favourite response from someone very clever, was in the words of Montgomery Burns "excellent Smithers" good to get a free laugh cheers

Might get to shout Nugget a birthday drink, should be in Rutherford Friday staying at Maitland Fri night ?? Ramjet might wet his whistle as well ? any others local?

I would love to mate but for the time being I'm living an hour and a half North in a crummy town called Muswellbrook. If work wasn't so full on at the moment I would make the drive, but right now I don't have much go left at the end of the day.

Ramjet is a top bloke, so a few beers with him equals a great time.

No worries mate, maybe Ramjet will reply. Hopefully be working down here for a while, just not sure where yet...

Nugget said:
I would love to mate but for the time being I'm living an hour and a half North in a crummy town called Muswellbrook. If work wasn't so full on at the moment I would make the drive, but right now I don't have much go left at the end of the day.

Ramjet is a top bloke, so a few beers with him equals a great time.

Shit tyanks Nugget. I'm blushing.
Think I'll stick to my special coffee ;)

Sw1fty said:
No worries mate, maybe Ramjet will reply. Hopefully be working down here for a while, just not sure where yet...

Let me know if you are ever up Muswellbrook way and we'll try and grab that beer.

Seeing as I didn't get to touch the frog, or sample his special coffee, I went west young (or not so young) man
:D

When I first saw this forum, I was busily trying to research on google and you tube and all that, and thought 'oh no, not another would be forum' but when I started reading some of the posts, I realised I had found something special. Thank you.